Tom Brady was a 6th round pick..You can find great Qb's anywhere.

Yes, Tom Brady was a 6th round pick in 2000.

Since 2000, here are the other 6th round pick QB's over the last 10 drafts.

Marc Bulger

Spergon Wynn

Todd Husak

Josh Booty

Josh Heupel

J.T. O’Sullivan

Drew Henson

Brooks Bollinger

Kliff Kingsbury

Andy Hall

Josh Harris

Jim Sorgi

Jeff Smoker

Derek Anderson

Bruce Gradkowski

Jordan Palmer

Colt Brennan

Todd Brandstater

Mike Teel

Keith Null

Curtis Painter

Not one player on that list experienced ANY success at the NFL level for the teams they were drafted by. A couple experienced inconsistent success after they were let loose by the team they were drafted by, and most fell deep down into NFL obscurity.

Kind of makes you wonder what it was about Brady that made him what he is today? Coaching? Dormant skill? Bad evaluations? The other side of this is first round picks that go nowhere! We have seen a few of those.

What matters most is if your quarterback has "it" Who the hell knows what "it" is but that POS Thom Brady has "it"

"it" is the ability to read defenses and consistently make good decisions. Had to measure "it'.

"it" is also the ability to make others follow you, believe in you, and play hard for you.

Joe Montana was the 82nd pick in his draft, Trent Green, 8th round pick, Brad Johnson,9th round pick, Tony Romo wasn't even drafted, Jake Delhomme wasn't drafted, same deal with Kurt Warner, Mark Brunell was a 5th rounder, Matt Hasselbeck was a 6th rounder and so was Marc Bulger.

Guys can be found. This years late round diamond? LeFevour.

Joe Montana was the 82nd pick in his draft, Trent Green, 8th round pick, Brad Johnson,9th round pick, Tony Romo wasn't even drafted, Jake Delhomme wasn't drafted, same deal with Kurt Warner, Mark Brunell was a 5th rounder, Matt Hasselbeck was a 6th rounder and so was Marc Bulger.

I see a weak armed QB that can't hit the broad side of a barn when it comes to throwing to WR's. Wow...

I see a weak armed QB that can't hit the broad side of a barn when it comes to throwing to WR's. Wow...

:wallbash:

After 53 college games he had 1,171 completions on 1, 763 attempts which is 66.4%. He also passed for 12,905 yards with 102 TD's and 36 int.

Now what were you saying about his accuracy?

Yeah, yeah, we know...none of the QBs in this draft are any good except Sam Bradford. Nothing safer than drafting a Big 12 QB.

Here's more info to consider.

College QB rating 142.9 7.3 yard average.

671 rushes with 47 TD's.

Clausen's average is 7.3 yards

Bradford 9.4

Jonathan Crompton 6.7

Tony Pike 7.4

Levi Brown 7.2

Tim Tebow 9.3

Colt McCoy 8.1.

It looks to me like LeFevour as an average arm, great rushing skills and despite your assertion he's very accurate.

Yet you have the Bills picking him in the 3rd round in your mock?

Correct me if I am wrong but 3rd round is not late round, and in my humble opinion

Yet you have the Bills picking him in the 3rd round in your mock?

Correct me if I am wrong but 3rd round is not late round, and in my humble opinion

It seems most starting QB's are found in the first round so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

"it" is the ability to read defenses and consistently make good decisions. Had to measure "it'.

"it" is also the ability to make others follow you, believe in you, and play hard for you.

Sounds like Tebow.