These lunatics are going to draft Tebow

I am not against drafting the guy, but not in the 1st to 3rd rounds, unless a trade up back into late 3rd is qcquirable. I just do not see how they can focus and interview him if he does not have the arm they say they need to be productive in Buffalo. 1 thing I do know is faith and belief in God and Jesus Christ will go along way. Remember how much Jeff Gordon used to win and everytime he got out of the car was to thank God, and was very successful. With God all things are possible.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

Last week they had Clausen up there and the week before Bradford. I think it's just there as last year to give fans a few of the popular college players' press conferences.

Call me crazy but I think the Bills are setting us up for the pick of Tebow in the first round. I think they may trade down to and hope to still get him but I think they are willing to select him at #9 if need be.

If you go to the Bills website the first freaking media story is about Tebow's combine interview. I can't believe that's an accident. They raved about him at the combine and they're bringing him in in for a workout.

Buddy already has stated that he's going on a players "body of work". Love him or hate him, there's no one in this draft with a better body of work than Tim Tebow. And lets not forget that Chan's an SEC guy so he saw two years worth of Tebow mania.

Oh holy ****...........

[/ :thumbsup:

you just "think" they may draft him so you start this tirade? It's called due diligence. He's a QB that will be available in the draft. We need a QB. It's as simple as that. Don't get all worked about what is essentially nothing.

LMAO I get that feeling too. I think the 2010 Bills will rank right up there with the 68, 70-72, 76, 84, 85 all time worst Bills teams

They will be lucky to win 2 games as the did in 84-85.

I'll still watch if they draft Tebow. I won't if they trade for Vick. I think the Tebow workout is a smokescreen. Almost everything that happens the month before the draft is deception. Do you really think Gailey and Nix need to see this new throwing motion? I am sure they saw enough at the Senior Bowl. Would it be stupid to take Tebow with a 5-7th round pick - maybe not. Only downside is Tebow doesn't offer much ST play. The 5-7 round guys on most teams other than the Bills play special teams. In Buffalo they start at LT and OLB.... Hopefully that changes with Nix.

Oh holy ****...........

Well, there ya go: he's a QB. Now the Bills are all set. Well, they can use another 3 or 4 picks on a QB, just to be sure.

Oh holy ****...........

I disagree. Assuming he's a starter, I look at Green as the RT next season which to me paves the way for the LT spot to be our #9 pick.

I'd be SHOCKED if we REACH for Tebow in the first round...emphasis on SHOCKED.

Oh holy ****...........

One thing the kid can do is win, no matter the throwing motion. Mentally he may be ready more so than the other QB prospects. He knows he must get better, hes working to get better and he knows he has a long road ahead of him but he seems to have a great attitude. One thing that the combine and scouts cannot gauge is a mans heart and want to.

One thing the kid can do is win, no matter the throwing motion. Mentally he may be ready more so than the other QB prospects. He knows he must get better, hes working to get better and he knows he has a long road ahead of him but he seems to have a great attitude. One thing that the combine and scouts cannot gauge is a mans heart and want to.

as the great Dick Jauron once said, "It's hard to win in this league."

It will be extra hard with a project at QB with questionable mechanics in the AFC East regardless of his will.

I would not oppose it in the 3rd round if Bulagua and Cody were the 1st and 2nd rounders. But yeah, I can see the Bills taking Tebow at 9. And me hanging my head in shame as my friends who are fans of other teams just stare, mouth open, passing along their pity. Yep, I can see that.

Oh holy ****...........

Georgia tech is in the ACC, florida is in the SEC

Oh holy ****...........

Perhaps. Or maybe the Bills would like Jacksonville to think that they will draft Tebow at number 9. Just for the record I think Tebow will be a very good NFL player even if he does not play QB and I am not so sure he won't be a championship QB.

I will admit to not having the qualifications to make that call.

Also the Bills need to create excitement and sell tickets next year. Who better than Tebow? Who else could do it? Tebow could be the 2010 T.O.

Could be a good move because Tim Tebow and God are tight- could it lift the curse? couldn't hurt.

Don't forget, Chan and God are tight too.... Jesus is telling Gailey to draft Timmy boy.

Strike me down Lord!!! :wallbash:

By the way, I have to nominate this thread title as "One of the few titles to ever get me laughing right off the bat". You could just sense the desperation in Mike's OP.

Give him a break. He's still in shock at the Orange implosion. :wallbash: