Colts dump starting guard Ryan Lilja

bobcat

Lets see...Polian rips the OL for being crappy in the Superbowl, then this guy gets cut....and you guys want to sign him....

Wow :thumbsup:

We have the worst oline in the NFL. Do you think signing a 28 year old Guard who started every game for a Superbowl team is a bad move? Is Jonathon Scott a better option?

We have the worst oline in the NFL. Do you think signing a 28 year old Guard who started every game for a Superbowl team is a bad move? Is Jonathon Scott a better option?

Worst in the NFL? Well NFL.com says we were 28th as for as offensive line play and that is with all the injuries. Now I am not a math major but 28th out of 32 isn't the 'worst', I am pretty sure.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?arc...e&Submit=Go

Worst in the NFL? Well NFL.com says we were 28th as for as offensive line play and that is with all the injuries. Now I am not a math major but 28th out of 32 isn't the 'worst', I am pretty sure.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?arc...e&Submit=Go

Well sh1t. If NFL.com says so then it must be carved in stone. After all, these are purely objective rankings.

In the last 12 months we've allocated more of our resources to the interior of the OLine than to any other area of the team. And now you guys want to spend a bunch of money on another guard?

Nooooooooooo..........

bad fans.....

bad..

In the last 12 months we've allocated more of our resources to the interior of the OLine than to any other area of the team. And now you guys want to spend a bunch of money on another guard?

Nooooooooooo..........

bad fans.....

bad..

Right now we are desperately thin along the interior of the O-Line. We only have Andy Levitre. Eric Wood might not be ready to play this season, so consider him out for the time being. We let Richie Incognito walk and probably wont re-sign Kendall Simmons, so the only other interior O-Lineman we have left is Kirk Chambers.

The Bills need to add some veteran experience to the interior O-Line.

Nooooooooooo..........

bad fans.....

bad..

To be fair, Wood is a good one but we don't' know how well or quickly he'll bounce back. We also have no depth behind our starters. Our primary backup (McKinney) wasn't tendered a contract. I think Hangartner is okay, but My personal preference would be to have another mauling gaurd and move Wood to center (which I think he's being groomed for).

I'm even to the point of view that if BuddyChan think that our #9 pick is best served to pick a guard. I'm fine with it.

Right now we are desperately thin along the interior of the O-Line.

The Bills need to add some veteran experience to the interior O-Line.

Keep your guff to yourself swine!

Aside from Corner, right now we are desperately thin everywhere. We at least have some legitimate starters on the interior of the OLine; it would make much more sense for the Bills to be addressing areas of need where we not only lack depth, but also lack starters.

Love the avatar. Where'd you get it?

Keep your guff to yourself swine!

Aside from Corner, right now we are desperately thin everywhere. We at least have some legitimate starters on the interior of the OLine; it would make much more sense for the Bills to be addressing areas of need where we not only lack depth, but also lack starters.

Love the avatar. Where'd you get it?

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

The avatar is actually from a show called The Venture Brothers that features a character called "Hunter" who is basically Hunter Thompson as a government agent. Same mannerisms, same sayings and same gonzo as the good doctor, just in an animated form.