Is Anybody Getting Season Tickets This Year?

Dude... I live in California and I renewed my season tickets. I support this team come hell or high water... and you should too...end of story.

Do you fly to Buffalo for all the games? That's awesome. Even if you only hit one game, from CA that's impressive. Good job man!

And yeah, i'm renewing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack, Jack, Jack. Clearly you meant to say "buy everyone on The Wall a beer at the Home Opener"

I don't need to tell that, it's part of the agreement/terms of service you have to agree to, to be a member here.

I can't see the Bills doing anything in the offseason to put a competitive product on the field. It is sad to say that it looks like to Bills and the Raiders will be the worst teams in the league next year. Even Detroit has improved already by making some free agent moves.

How does the front office expect to get people in the stands? Are they expecting Todd Wade and trading for Tyler Thigpen to be the answer?

Are they expecting Maybin to suddenly be a superstar over night instead of another bust?

Got to go, my stomach is starting to hurt thinking about how inept this team is?

Hell Yes I am and I live in FL... "where would you rather be than right here right now!!"

im not paying for seasons after we hired gailey and probably bringing trent back to start. ill buy a ticket for the season opener and a couple weeks after that i can probably get free tickets cause everyone will be so disgusted with how terrible we are theyll be given them away. i love goin to the games but after 9 years of getting seasons and were digressing still i just cant stomach paying for that garbage anymore. plus with as much alcohol as its going to take to actually watch this team in 2010 prob better off watching from home.

I renewed.

We come for maybe 2-3 games and give the rest to Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Erie County. Bills ticket office put me in touch with the director of development at at BB/BS and they are really glad to receive them. So you can accomplish both -- support the team and support charity. BB/BS is always looking for tickets to events. The folks at BB/BS are world class folks--they send my children a personal note every year and goody bag full of stuff.

Yes - I am doing this too. The BB/BS person I spoke to indicated that if it weren't for these ticket donations, may of these fatherless kids in WNY would never get to see a game. So I see this approach as a win all around for myself, the Bills, and a very worthy cause.

Yes - I am doing this too. The BB/BS person I spoke to indicated that if it weren't for these ticket donations, may of these fatherless kids in WNY would never get to see a game. So I see this approach as a win all around for myself, the Bills, and a very worthy cause.

Props to both of you. Very good thing you guys are doing.

Mine are already bought and paid for. Now waiting to upgrade. Great day at the stadium for a very reasonable price. Always have a lot of fun. Except for last years NE game. Ticket holders in my section sold their seats to NE fans. More fights than I cared to be around during that fiasco. I've sat through some real stinkers but I'm an optimistic sort.

This is one reason i stopped. I cant stand the childish like attitudes. If they really want to put an end to this kind of thing. Throw the people in jail for 30 days, and fine the hell out of em. Guarantee it will stop the fan fights at stadiums.

I still go to a couple of games but less and less every year because of that fact.

This is one reason i stopped. I cant stand the childish like attitudes. If they really want to put an end to this kind of thing. Throw the people in jail for 30 days, and fine the hell out of em. Guarantee it will stop the fan fights at stadiums.

No it wouldn't. 99% of the fights are the direct result of extreme over intoxication. That hasn't changed in the 30 years I have been going to Bills games, and it's not about to stop now. People feel it is their right to over drink all day then go into the stadium and be A-holes. If they did that anywhere else in society, including Sabres games, they would be out on their asses. And Bills management knows that intoxicated fans spend more money than families with kids so they like things the way they are as well.

renewed mine as soon as I got the invoice...I hope enough fair weather fans wimp out so I can move up in my section ahead of that !@#$ing tarp

This is exactly what I was thinking! This is my 7th season and I've already relocated once & I'm holding out hope that I can get closer to that 50!