Friday Seattle v Buffalo predictions?

ICE

Guest Chopblock

Seattle's d isnt good, Simmons is back on IR, Wistrom is undersized and can be taken out by one man.

I'd rather see Hasselback than Dilfer, with no KOren Robinson to also drop passes...Mc Gee MAY be able to cover a 60 Yr old reciever without help to bring up Milloy to help with Alexander.

Out of Bledsoes hands and into Willis'

Bills 28 Hawks 14

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what if everyone's crazy?  If you don't like it, look into your gray cell file on "how to ignore" their craziness. 

GET OVER IT!!

BTW, Bills win in a close battle 467-5.

133817[/snapback]

Wait R.Rich...Im not sure about your prediction here, I think you are way off base...you think the Seahawks will have enough to muster up a saftey?!??! :flirt::doh:

Seattle 24

Buffalo 20

Road game against a good team, we lose. :flirt:

134714[/snapback]

Dude I hate to say it but the Jests are a better team than the hock-a-loogies. I'm goin to be bold and say that the Bills build some momentum up against the NFC west and maul the seapigeons 28-6

Guest Guest_firewall_*

Bills open ins shotgun with five receiver spread: Reed, Moulds, Aiken, Evans and McGahee underneath, we get up early, hold on for 6-5 win.

With Travis Henry off of the football field, the Bills have a chance to win football games. I am thinking 20-17 Bills, but I am a homer.

ICE, as far as you latest crusade, what are you going to do if JP sucks? Many of you guys have him practically named to the pro bowl which is fine, but not necessarily true.

I will answer my own question. You will turn on him, blast him on threads which do not list him as a topic, and tell us all how you are stating "facts" and that you were "right."

Kinda sums it up, dontcha think?

With Travis Henry off of the football field, the Bills have a chance to win football games. I am thinking 20-17 Bills, but I am a homer.

ICE, as far as you latest crusade, what are you going to do if JP sucks? Many of you guys have him practically named to the pro bowl which is fine, but not necessarily true.

I will answer my own question. You will turn on him, blast him on threads which do not list him as a topic, and tell us all how you are stating "facts" and that you were "right."

Kinda sums it up, dontcha think?

135086[/snapback]

First off I am not one that says anything like Probowl for JP. Please go back and find a post where I said that.

Now what I DID say is he will take TIME to develop. Sitting on the bench in a lost season does NOT help us at all. It furthers how long we will have problems.

We all know Bledsoe sucks. I would much rather struggle and lose with a rookie getting a chance to develop, than keep watching Bledsoe just kill this team.