jake delhomme on tv crying like a school girl

bkc

What is just as bad was watching Fox hold back his tears. I am telling you Fox needs to go and the sooner the better for that team. Delhomme singlehandedly destroyed their superbowl hopes in 08 and lost at least 3 games with his lack of play in 09.

I really feel for the guys that had to be forced to play with this bum this last year.

But you know what, Delhomme will get picked up by someone. I think one thing that people don't realize, Delhomme had tommy-john surgery (reconstructive elbow surgery) prior to the 2008 season...that may have contributed some to his woes...it normally takes two years, they say, to recover from that...I always kind of liked JD... he is likely done, but I think someone will give him a chance...

Showing some emotion doesn't make you a puss. This guy took the Panthers to the Super Bowl and probably could have won it if the Cheatriots weren't in full video and HGH mode. No idea what's wrong with hi now but he had it...once.

PTR

Showing some emotion doesn't make you a puss. This guy took the Panthers to the Super Bowl and probably could have won it if the Cheatriots weren't in full video and HGH mode. No idea what's wrong with hi now but he had it...once.

PTR

Plus one. I don't mind at all seeing players get worked up or emotional--it shows they care, which is more than you can say for a lot of them it seems.....

PTR

I hear you, but this was way over the top

What is just as bad was watching Fox hold back his tears. I am telling you Fox needs to go and the sooner the better for that team. Delhomme singlehandedly destroyed their superbowl hopes in 08 and lost at least 3 games with his lack of play in 09.

I really feel for the guys that had to be forced to play with this bum this last year.

You will remember those words when he is Buffalo's starting quarterback in 2010 :rolleyes:

Plus one. I don't mind at all seeing players get worked up or emotional--it shows they care, which is more than you can say for a lot of them it seems.....

Yea I say good for Delhomme. Its better than the tears of JOY that players cry when they leave Buffalo.....

Oh please for all the bleeding hearts out there, the guy SUCKS and he knows it. He shouldn't have started last year but only because Fox has a love fest with the guy does he still start.

Fox will be gone this next offseason you can count on that.

One of the best crying scenes ever. 800 ints and he thought everything was going to wrok out ? crazy times

123tds and 94ints last year was his only year as a full time starter that he through more ints than TDs. He actually had one year where he started only 3 games and had 8TDs and 1INT. A change will be best for both. Sorry guys he will start somewhere next year. Maybe even here.

123tds and 94ints last year was his only year as a full time starter that he through more ints than TDs. He actually had one year where he started only 3 games and had 8TDs and 1INT. A change will be best for both. Sorry guys he will start somewhere next year. Maybe even here.

no doubt he was a very good qb at one time but from the playoff game on he had one of the worst streaks you will ever see. Cleary he will end up somewhere but as for what he has left , it doesn't look good

He had the best running game in the NFL (TWO 1500 yard backs), one of the top rated OL's and one of the top 5 WR's in the game and STILL SUCKED!!! Seriously this guy is done.

One of the best crying scenes ever. 800 ints and he thought everything was going to wrok out ? crazy times

Yeah, you know, I'd much rather have Trent Edwards. When he's released, he'll stand up on the podium dry-eyed and let us know that "he wasn't a fan of this team anyway."