jake delhomme on tv crying like a school girl

bkc

Athletes today are damned if the do and damned if they don't. Delhomme cared about his performance and he was a leader on that team. Yeah, he cried because he wanted to get it done, didn't, and felt that he let a lot down a lot of people.

Let's rip the guy for actually caring. :thumbsup:

Yeah, you know, I'd much rather have Trent Edwards. When he's released, he'll stand up on the podium dry-eyed and let us know that "he wasn't a fan of this team anyway."

When was the last time someone cried when leaving the Bills?

When was the last time someone cried when leaving the Bills?

Tears of joy, maybe. :thumbsup:

Seriously, Delhomme was a gamer. He wasn't the most talented guy, but he gutted it out when the team relied on him after his arm was blown. And Delhomme, in his prime, was better than any QB the Bills put on the field since Kelly, so talking crap about him is kinda pathetic.

OK,after reading all these posts slammin the guy,I go watch the video. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! I was expecting to have a good laugh watching this cat pound the table and sob hystericly. All I got was 10 minutes of eye wiping and throat clearing. :thumbsup:

All the people calling him a fag, are probably 40 pounds overweight, and have had little to no athletic past, and just sit on message boards to trash these guys to make em feel better about themselves.

When you do something you love, for that long, in a place that you love, and you're not emotional about it come say something. Until then STFU. These are the same people that called Tebow a fag for crying after the Alabama game. Unreal.