Peppers a Bear

dam, Bears could be a serious contender, w/ Peppers, plus if they get chester taylor as well.

I dont like crybaby Cutler, but I do think he is talented, esp if he settles down on the INTs. And w/ Martz as OC.

sounds like Black n Blue div is back

Chicago making moves to improve. What have we done to get better? So far we released Wendling, Incogneto, some others. How are we better? I have been a Bills fan for 40 years. This team is pathetic! Make some moves already dumbass's!

Chicago making moves to improve. What have we done to get better? So far we released Wendling, Incogneto, some others. How are we better? I have been a Bills fan for 40 years. This team is pathetic! Make some moves already dumbass's!

Thought you were better than this Pete! Chiiiiill mofo.

How well have we done with the early moves we have made over the past 10 years.

dam, Bears could be a serious contender, w/ Peppers, plus if they get chester taylor as well.

I dont like crybaby Cutler, but I do think he is talented, esp if he settles down on the INTs. And w/ Martz as OC.

sounds like Black n Blue div is back

Cutler hasn't had a winning season since high school. He has all the skills in the world, but makes a ton of dumb plays that kills his team.

On paper and in Madden, the Bears look pretty good. But they still have a very bad oline and their interior d line isn't that good. Peppers also has been known to mail it in a bunch too, so it will be interesting to see how he plays now that he is paid.

How well have we done with the early moves we have made over the past 10 years.

early moves, late moves, in season moves- we have done pretty ****ty. But we suck now, and we are doing nothing to get better. Are you optimistic for next season? I am a huge optimist, but this losing **** is getting old. Until we make many improvements this team will continue to be the laughing stock of the NFL

Well that didn't take long at all...it's deja vu all over again...Groundhog Day...same statements year after year after year... :lol::rolleyes:

Well that didn't take long at all...it's deja vu all over again...Groundhog Day...same statements year after year after year... :lol::rolleyes:

same losing year after year after year. peppers?...we don't need no stinkin peppers! frack him for not signing with the bills for the nfl minimum.

Cutler hasn't had a winning season since high school. He has all the skills in the world, but makes a ton of dumb plays that kills his team.

On paper and in Madden, the Bears look pretty good. But they still have a very bad oline and their interior d line isn't that good. Peppers also has been known to mail it in a bunch too, so it will be interesting to see how he plays now that he is paid.

yeah, Tommie Harris sucks....