Bryan Scott Re-Signed

JoeF

Very good news, thanks because I couldn't find this elsewhere. Bryan Scott would've been scooped up quickly on the open market IMO. He and G. Wilson were the top 2 guys I wanted to see the Bills retain

I'm sure the numbers are more than fair for both sides. 2 years - $4.5 million with the first year guaranteed is my shot in the dark at guessing the contract. I'll be interested to see what the numbers actually are.

So is Buddy batting .500 since most people hated not tendering Incognito but like Scott re-signing?

What on earth did Incognito do that everyone is so excited about? He is an average player at best. Just because we did not tender him doesn't mean we can't resign him. Do you think he is the second coming of John Hannah? I sure don't.

Now they need to re-sign Incognito. Not because I believe he's at all essential but just to get the whiners to shut up. :thumbsup:

"Whiners"? Many of us realize that Incognito is an incomplete guard. PB is poor, but he is a very effective run blocker. What he brings is a toughness that frankly our line needs, and as long as he could limit his past penchant for dumb penalties, he definitely would be of value and should have been tendered (or already under contract). Whining has nothing to do with it.

"Whiners"? Many of us realize that Incognito is an incomplete guard. PB is poor, but he is a very effective run blocker. What he brings is a toughness that frankly our line needs, and as long as he could limit his past penchant for dumb penalties, he definitely would be of value and should have been tendered (or already under contract). Whining has nothing to do with it.

Heard some rumors that other players on the team didn't want to see Incognito come back. Not that popularity should be priority, but didn't seem like he gelled with teammates, if what I heard was true.

I guess this is good, but retaining any player from last years team isn't really a thing to gush about. He's good depth, as are all the "starters" on our team. We're so used to mediocrity, we actually think this is a great signing.

I don't think anyone is expecting him to start...but as far as backup strong safeties go, he's pretty darn good.