Another beer thread.

outsidethebox

I went to rohrbach;s in gates last night and had there blueberry beer. I must say it was fantastic. I also had the beef on a wick, which was great. I highly recommend them for there own brewed beer. I love there little beer samplers they have. You get to try 5 or 6 of there own brands of brewed beer. I also love the rustic interior of the place. it is a great place for a beer and some good food.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to rohrbach;s in gates last night and had there blueberry beer. I must say it was fantastic. I also had the beef on a wick, which was great. I highly recommend them for there own brewed beer. I love there little beer samplers they have. You get to try 5 or 6 of there own brands of brewed beer. I also love the rustic interior of the place. it is a great place for a beer and some good food.

Careful I heard that stuff is hard to get out of your skirt if you spill it. :thumbsup:

Not trying to be a smart ass, but do you know the difference between "there," and "their?"

OK,then what are you trying to be?

Just amazed that people today (younger people) don't know how to spell or use correct grammar, and words like threw, through, their and there get through (not threw) the spell checker that the computer provides.

Just an innocent question......

Just amazed that people today (younger people) don't know how to spell or use correct grammer, and words like threw, through, their and there get through (not threw) the spell checker that the computer provides.

<_<:P

Just amazed that people today (younger people) don't know how to spell or use correct grammer, and words like threw, through, their and there get through (not threw) the spell checker that the computer provides.

I was saying it in a joking manner. Sorry if it didn't come across that way.

Just amazed that people today (younger people) don't know how to spell or use correct grammer

I'm not amazed at all, since the top priority of public schools in this country is to promote and expand the power of teachers' unions. Educating children is a distant second.

Kelsey Grammer? Oh ... you meant grammar. Never mind ...

nothing wrong with trying the less popular styles of beers....at least you weren't putting a lemon or lime slice in your beer

The lime in Corona is used to mask the skunked taste and smell caused by clear bottles.

Just a personal preference of mine, but I believe fruit and beer should never be combined in any way. <_<