6 months sober!!

gomper

In August I decided to stop drinking because it was quite obvious that I was killing myself. I was living in such misery and some here told me it would get better. It did. Please know that in those really dark days, the encouraging words typed here by some of you made a big difference in my life. I know it's just the beginning and my life is way far from perfect but now there is hope. God, if the Bills-Browns game didn't push me off then nothing can (kidding of course).

Again, thanks to those who took the time. God bless!!

Good for you! :nana:

Now......I haven't had sex since August (when my fiancee dumped me).......got any suggestions? :cry:

way to go :nana: , i am sure there are many of us here, me included that could use a bit of sober time....keep up the good work!!!! :cry:

In August I decided to stop drinking because it was quite obvious that I was killing myself. I was living in such misery and some here told me it would get better. It did. Please know that in those really dark days, the encouraging words typed here by some of you made a big difference in my life. I know it's just the beginning and my life is way far from perfect but now there is hope. God, if the Bills-Browns game didn't push me off then nothing can (kidding of course).

Again, thanks to those who took the time. God bless!!

... congrats ! ... 14 years for me ! ... now i'm addicted to freezy pops and HDTV ! ... betcha like all that money you're saving too ! ... you'll find life has a lot more to offer ... whenever I got the urge I'd just get a double order of wings ! ... urges subside and go away with time ...