America's Tuque Vs Evil Russkies

Alaska Darin

No country that counts Dmitri Kalinin and Max Afinogenov in their top 20 should ever win ANYTHING. :thumbsup:

Couldn't believe my eyes the other night, when I saw 61 on a penalty kill...

Good job Russians. Show the world your class with late game cheapshots.

They started that crap 3 minutes into the final period.

I was hoping Pronger was going to poleaxe somebody.

No country that counts Dmitri Kalinin and Max Afinogenov in their top 20 should ever win ANYTHING. :thumbsup:

And what the hell is Federov doing there?

Is Russian hockey really in that bad of shape?

This is an embarrassment.

Oh look. Max shows up to score one of his special goals. There isn't a better player in the world when there's a 5 goal differential either way. :thumbsup:

Surprised Satan did not try to get Russian citizenship for the end of the game so he could make it 7-4 with a late talley

Good thing for Milbury he's on NBC. If he said that on ESPN, he'd be suspended.

And the Russians have cemented themselves as heartless whiners this Olympics. I'd seriously love to see someone show a skate down Plushenko's throat.

I loved the other guys' reaction: Did he really just say that?

And somewhere in Canada, Don Cherry chuckles ...

I can believe he said it.

But I can't believe he said it at the Olympics.

Next he'll be wearing lime green polka dot jackets. :thumbsup:

You guys wouldn't happen to know if the Canada semifinal is in the afternoon EST or in the evening? I can't find it anywhere.

Think it's already been announced that the US is playing at 3pm EST again.

Think it's already been announced that the US is playing at 3pm EST again.

That's 4 out of 5 games we've had the 3:00 start. :thumbsup:

I sure hope I don't happen to get the flu about 5 minutes after lunch on Friday.

Schedule

Vokoun's giving the Finns trouble. No score going into the 3rd.

C'mon Czechs!

Thank you. By the way, seems like some Habs will have a higher value coming back home, i.e. Halak and Pleky :thumbsup:

One of the Habs beat guys on my Twitter feed cracked a good one the other night. Halak had something like 6 saves in the first period of one of their games, and he said, "heck, he gets that many on the first SHIFT in MTL."

US-Finland it is.

That's 4 out of 5 games we've had the 3:00 start. :thumbsup:

I sure hope I don't happen to get the flu about 5 minutes after lunch on Friday.

It sounds like the NYC area will be having snow all day Friday. Looks like I'll be working at home again. :thumbsup:

That Czech-Fin game was a good one last night; I just couldn't stay up past two periods. The semi final is no sure thing for the US.

Couldn't believe my eyes the other night, when I saw 61 on a penalty kill...

2x even!! He actually held his position well. It looked like a beer league game out there. Russians trying to dangle three guys & cooughing up the puck leading to odd man rushes against a D that consisted of Gonchar, Markov and the 4 guys who were driving cabs in NYC last month. You can't have a team full of forwards that don't backcheck with a porous D like that.