2 part question for season ticket holders.....

Estro

I've been a season ticket holder since the 2002 season, so going on 8 years. I've upgraded my seats as much as possible over the years and this past season I was in Section 113, Row 6, 4 seats together. My first time being in seats below row 20 and I really regretted it. The seats were simply too low and it was very tough to see the action on the field. My question goes out to those season ticket holders who are pretty close to the 50 yard line (Sections 111, 112, 133, 134): How many tickets do you have together and how many years did it take you to get there?

Do you guys have a particular preference for the home or away side? I've been on the away side all 8 years and I'm thinking about switching over to the home side, the sun is right in my eyes on the visitors side and I'm looking to get away from that.

It's my belief that a good amount of season ticket holders won't be renewing this upcoming season, so I'm hoping to be able to make the move into a prime location. Ideally I'd love to be able to get over on the home side and get back to row 20 or up. Row 6, looking into the sun this past season was just as discouraging as what I was actually watching on the field! Thanks, I appreciate the thoughts and answers guys!

I've been a season ticket holder since the 2002 season, so going on 8 years. I've upgraded my seats as much as possible over the years and this past season I was in Section 113, Row 6, 4 seats together. My first time being in seats below row 20 and I really regretted it. The seats were simply too low and it was very tough to see the action on the field. My question goes out to those season ticket holders who are pretty close to the 50 yard line (Sections 111, 112, 133, 134): How many tickets do you have together and how many years did it take you to get there?

Do you guys have a particular preference for the home or away side? I've been on the away side all 8 years and I'm thinking about switching over to the home side, the sun is right in my eyes on the visitors side and I'm looking to get away from that.

It's my belief that a good amount of season ticket holders won't be renewing this upcoming season, so I'm hoping to be able to make the move into a prime location. Ideally I'd love to be able to get over on the home side and get back to row 20 or up. Row 6, looking into the sun this past season was just as discouraging as what I was actually watching on the field! Thanks, I appreciate the thoughts and answers guys!

I have not had season tickets in quite a while, but IIRC, the ideal place to sit is near the top of the first ring of seats, closest to the field. As you said, you sit too low, and it is tough to see the field at times. I think you are on to something.

I always prefer to sit on the Bills side, because of the elements, and, for whatever reason, I like to watch what is going on along the Bills sidelines, during the game...you know, observe which players pay attention to the game, who isolates themselves from their teammates, which guys click together, who gets pissed... as bad as some of the games have been as of late, I would imagine this would be almost as entertaining as the action on the field. Plus, it gives me some back up material, when I went to come to the wall, and demand that someone be cut... :lol:

In the middle part of the decade before I got season, my sister and I had tickets to a Bengals Bills game, actually it was Lebeau's and TKO's first time playing them after leaving. These tix were in section 134 (50yd line) second row. It was a cool expereince to be down that close to the players and really see what has happening, we even talked to Willis who was on IR as a rookie...That being said it was so hard to see what was going on through the players and coaching staff. It was a great expereince, but you really missed seeing the game.

When I had seasons a couple years later it was section 129 row 28...You could definately see the whole game from up there and you were still close enough to be in the action...plus beign on the Bills sideline you don't have to deal with the sun in your eyes all game. Damn I miss my seasons...

We've had seasons since 1977. Used to sit at the 35 yard line, 20 rows up on the home side -- good seats, but the perspective gets really skewed when the teams were at the other end of the field.

When the stadium was renovated we actually got bumped further out and down to the 25 yard line, 13 rows up (Section 132). I was not happy, but still pretty good seats. I later upgraded and moved up in the same section to row 33, near the top of the section, and now in the middle of the section near the 30 yard line. Much better view, I think, although I miss being closer to the Bills bench.

Home side is definitely better because of the sun issue as well.

Inherited the seats from my dad, though, so I can't tell you how long it would take to get there (or further in).

Have seats in 132, 4 rows up and also in Jim Kelly Club on 45. Prefer the ones in 132 even though they are close to the field. I think they're good seats. We've owned for 4 years.

I probably like sitting in the end zones the best. About 25 rows up. The endzones are loud and are the heart of that stadium.