Peter Pan Pic-Help?

DDD

Someone explain the Peter Pan pic to me please. I've been posting here for a while and often open the disguised link to the gay guy in the Peter Pan outfit. Is there an inside joke I am missing or is it just a humorous inside way of tricking someone to unexpectedly viewing that freak. Do explain.

Someone explain the Peter Pan pic to me please. I've been posting here for a while and often open the disguised link to the gay guy in the Peter Pan outfit. Is there an inside joke I am missing or is it just a humorous inside way of tricking someone to unexpectedly viewing that freak. Do explain.

Lori can explain it best, I think. Bumping this to the top so that she might see it.

Man, you're mean :bag:

I have wasted the last 5 years of my life posting here, and it just a prank on the board that never seems to get old.