Best party vacations you ever went on?

BillsPride12

A few of the boys and I once rented a houseboat up on Temagami, tied a couple 200 horse Rangers off the sides and partied like fools for 10 days. The locals get tired of fish and you'd be amazed at what kind of explosives they'll trade for fresh Western Pennsyltucky venison. :)

Tough one. In no particular order...

Cancun for Spring Break in 96 (I was a college tours rep and spent 6 weeks there)

Mardi Gras 2000 (Spent a week with 12 buddies, we drove down from Buffalo in a Winnebago and stayed right on Bourbon)

Summer in Europe in 97 (highlights included 2.5 weeks on the French Riviera, Ibiza Island in Spain, running of the bulls in Pamplona [Yes, I ran] and many other good times with two good buddies over the 10 weeks we were there).

St. Pats in Savannah 07 (very cool 4 day weekend)

We have two guys weekends every year, so we tend to go to various cities and party pretty good 2xs a year.

Still on the bucket list (likely to be done in the next 5 years)...

Carnivale in Rio

Oktoberfest in Munich

Fantasy Fest in Key West

Daaaaaaamn. Do you take applications?

Seriously, I'm low maintenance, high entertainment value and free from June til August.

Have your people call my people.

Tough one. In no particular order...

Cancun for Spring Break in 96 (I was a college tours rep and spent 6 weeks there)

Mardi Gras 2000 (Spent a week with 12 buddies, we drove down from Buffalo in a Winnebago and stayed right on Bourbon)

Summer in Europe in 97 (highlights included 2.5 weeks on the French Riviera, Ibiza Island in Spain, running of the bulls in Pamplona [Yes, I ran] and many other good times with two good buddies over the 10 weeks we were there).

St. Pats in Savannah 07 (very cool 4 day weekend)

Still on the bucket list (likely to be done in the next 5 years)...

Carnivale in Rio

Oktoberfest in Munich

Fantasy Fest in Key West

Daaaaaaamn. Do you take applications?

Seriously, I'm low maintenance, high entertainment value and free from June til August.

Have your people call my people.

You'd always be welcome!!

Seriously, part of my goal in vacationing was to hit the world's greatest parties. So far, I think I'm well into the list.

You'd always be welcome!!

Seriously, part of my goal in vacationing was to hit the world's greatest parties. So far, I think I'm well into the list.

Damn it sounds like your into the bigtime events, one thing you should consider hitting up is one of the crazy boat parties. I was just watching Party Heat on TruTv the other night and they have a massive boat party in South Beach called Aquapolooza or Lake Havasu gets pretty wild.

Some good ones I've done for partying:

--Cruising the BVI on a sailboat w/ friends. That's one I'd love to do again now that I'm older.

--Long weekend in London with an ex and another couple (ex worked for Virgin so everything was top shelf)

--Annual Myrtle Beach weekend is always fun.

--My wedding weekend in Cambridge, MA.

Myrtle Beach 1993(first Spring Break) 25 of us went down...good times

Bills/Cincy 1998/99?.....20 of us invaded Cincy....

Bills/Colts 2000....20 of us took over the RCA dome...unfortunatley the Bills did not cooperate and wer3 smoked 38-9?

Vegas 2000....a few 30 hour benders

Amsterdam 2000.....um yeah

Amsterdam/Iceland/Belgium 2001.....rock on....

Montreal 1997,1998, 1999, 2000.....another nice size group...Montreal is awesome...

im sure there were more...most are very fuzzy....

Some good ones I've done for partying:

--Cruising the BVI on a sailboat w/ friends. That's one I'd love to do again now that I'm older.

--Long weekend in London with an ex and another couple (ex worked for Virgin so everything was top shelf)

--Annual Myrtle Beach weekend is always fun.

--My wedding weekend in Cambridge, MA.

We're doing Myrtle this year for the second time because the first was so much fun. We're headed down the weekend of 3/20. Thanx for the recommendations the first time. :D

Actually flying into Wilmington NC and renting a car because the flight was direct and much cheaper than Spirit Air. Its about 80 miles, so we'll see if it was worth it.

We're doing Myrtle this year for the second time because the first was so much fun. We're headed down the weekend of 3/20. Thanx for the recommendations the first time. :D

Actually flying into Wilmington NC and renting a car because the flight was direct and much cheaper than Spirit Air. Its about 80 miles, so we'll see if it was worth it.

Nice, let me know how that goes. We're heading down later -- in May. If you are looking for a course to play the last day on your way back to Wilmington, there's a fun course called Oyster Bay just over the NC state line.

Did you charter a sailboat with a captain?

We had the sailboat and hired a local captain. Capt was pretty cheap. And he cooked -- made an amazing conch stew ten minutes after he pulled them them off the bottom of the sea.

Nice, let me know how that goes. We're heading down later -- in May. If you are looking for a course to play the last day on your way back to Wilmington, there's a fun course called Oyster Bay just over the NC state line.

Thanks. I was looking for a course to play before flying out. I'll take that recommendation.

In HS did a 10 day "school trip" to Costa Rica with plenty of partying

High school spring break in Myrtle.

Many 19-20 year old weekends in Niagara Falls, Ontario

3 Years of college spring break in Panama City, Fl.

Weekend of houseboats on Lake Cumberland, Kentucky

1 year of college spring break in Negril, Jamaica

Last year in Miami for the Bills/Fish

This year in Jax for Bills/Jags

(normal games in Buff don't count)

Spring Break Daytona Beach '97 - Senior Year of High School, spent 2 weeks with 2 friends in the shadiest motel ever

Spring Break 1999 Cancun - Cancun was big destination, not crazy yet. It was the first year MTV was there I think. Jay-Z and Eminem for free

Semester in Australia 1999 - Basically a 5 month party - partying all over the country with some of the craziest Aussies around

Bahamas - Senior Week 2001 - Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas, drinking on the beach at the Atlantis all day happy to be done with school

Spring Break 2002 - Panama City Beach - If you're paying attention, I had graduated by that point and actually had money

Las Vegas Summer 2002 - First time in Vegas with a group of guys, spent a week there, drank Busch Light in the Flamingo Pool all night, gambled and drank all night

Las Vegas Summer 2004 - First Bachelor Party in Vegas, Hard Rock Pool/Rehab/Stripper Dodge Ball, enough said

Fort Lauderdale - Bills/Dolphins - Multiple years - first year might have been the best, can't remember the year

Daytona 500 2008 - First time in Daytona for the race, relived spring break from 10 years earlier

Las Vegas 2009 - Bachelor Party - Five Days 10 hours of sleep, Booze, Strippers, Gambling done perfectly

New Orleans - 2010 - Bachelor Party - First time in NO, Saints beat Cardinals, fell in love with the city

I'm sure there were others but there's always a lot of alcohol...