Daytona 500 Sunday!!!

EZC-Boston

Well - he should give you **** about the Bills and Penn State at least... Steelers, not so sure about that...

As far as Gordon as his favorite driver - you have my permission to rip on him at will, and I highly encourage you to do so. Let me know if you need and ammo as I'd be happy to provide you with some.

Dick Trickle? Kinda funny, but if you really want to spin his head around tell him you're a fan of Dave Marcis because he was a hunting buddy and friend of The Old Man.

Dude

Dick + Trickle

If you think that's kinda funny, you need a sense of humor adjustment

No he knows his s*** believe me . The guy started working as a mechanic at a Chrysler dealership in the 426 max wedge days, and has been in the business ever since. I just don't carry his enthusiasm.

Mopar honks are the worst. Dodge only has three cars in the field this year and they are Penske.

I have a co-worker who is into NASCAR. Every couple weeks or so he asks me if I'm going to watch The Race This Weekend

Today I asked him in front of a bunch of other people if he was going to watch The Race This Weekend.

He said Yes

I responded...That makes one of us :doh:

I moved to Charlotte 15 years ago and everyone is into NASCAR so I gave it a chance. I did discover that there were some nuances to the sport mainly pit strategies like fuel mileage and tire changes. But overall it's a pretty boring sport. Then everyone told me that you had to experience it live. I did attend a couple of events, one included a VIP pre-race party. All you could drink :doh::unsure: and Mark Martin spoke and took Q&A. Even after seeing it live a couple of times, I was unimpressed. Fast cars turning left with multiple breaks in the action. Whoopee! I prefer a day at the ponies with a couple of fine cigars anytime. Too bad there's not a thoroughbred track within 300 miles .

It's the oldest NASCAR joke out there, and it's been overplayed.

Impossible.

Are fart jokes still funny?

Do you still check out accidents as you drive by?

Is sex still fun?

Dick Trickle is the funniest name out there and it never had to be. He could have been Richard Trickle or if that was too formal then Rich Trickle but insted he goes by Dick Trickle.

Surely you must see the humor in this.

Says it all. JR---spoiled loser. <_<

Maybe I won't watch today and Junior will win. :lol:

Let's see......so far.....Danica wrecks, Edwards takes out Junior (and then places 2nd? something wrong with that picture).....and then Bodine blows the lead in the truck race. I give up!

Maybe I won't watch today and Junior will win. <_<

Let's see......so far.....Danica wrecks, Edwards takes out Junior (and then places 2nd? something wrong with that picture).....and then Bodine blows the lead in the truck race. I give up!

Or you could become a Johnson fan. Great driver,doesn`t talk like a inbred or look like one. The choice is yours......Just kidding. Junior and the Bills haven`t you suffered enough? Junior has never won anything. C`mon over girl. :lol:

Or you could become a Johnson fan. Great driver,doesn`t talk like a inbred or look like one. The choice is yours......Just kidding. Junior and the Bills haven`t you suffered enough? Junior has never won anything. C`mon over girl. <_<

Nah. I've accepted my role. I was born to suffer. :lol:

Impossible.

Are fart jokes still funny?

Do you still check out accidents as you drive by?

Is sex still fun?

Dick Trickle is the funniest name out there and it never had to be. He could have been Richard Trickle or if that was too formal then Rich Trickle but insted he goes by Dick Trickle.

Surely you must see the humor in this.

Yeah, whatever you say jerkoff.

Or you could become a Johnson fan. Great driver,doesn`t talk like a inbred or look like one. The choice is yours......Just kidding. Junior and the Bills haven`t you suffered enough? Junior has never won anything. C`mon over girl. <_<

Yeah, JR has never won a Busch Series title, nor has he ever won the Daytona 500. In fact, he hasn't even won 18 times in Cup. You JJ fans crack me up and remind me of all the Gordon honks a decade ago.

This Friend of mine is obsessed with NASCAR. I get almost daily reports on how Jimmy Johnson beat everyone with old tires, how much money he makes, etc. All I ever do is try to change the subject and he will not stop. This has been going on for 15 years and he still has not got the idea that I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT NASCAR.

Then why are you in this thread?

Saturdays win just a warm up for the big one on Sunday.

<_<

I can say I've met Tony Stewart away from NASCAR (co-owns several dirt tracks across the Midwest, including one about an hour from me) and he's a nice guy. He's very friendly and a down-to-earth guy who doesn't take his fame too seriously. I hope he bags a 500 because I don't want to see that be a mark on his racing career.

Anyone else find it "f*-^ing retarded" that NASCAR can't even hold their premiere event on a track without potholes? WTF?

:rolleyes:

If not for the potholes it would have been a great race. If nothing else the finish was great.

The ESPNRadio Sportcenter guy had a great line this morning---What is believed to be a record crowd of almost 200,000 witnessed 2 1/2 hours of pothole repair yesterday at Daytona. :censored: I'm not sure but I think it was a shot at both NASCAR and JJ's record crowd in dallas for the NBA All Star game. Either way great line.