Sarah Palin

pBills

I love how this twit bashes Obama for using a teleprompter yet writes notes on her hand. And then tops of the week with this gem:

"They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh," she said, when read a quote of Limbaugh calling liberal groups "retards." "Rush Limbaugh was using satire ... . I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with 'f-ing retards,' and we did know that Rahm Emanuel, as has been reported, did say that. There is a big difference there."

And people love her.... why?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how this twit bashes Obama for using a teleprompter yet writes notes on her hand. And then tops of the week with this gem:

"They are kooks, so I agree with Rush Limbaugh," she said, when read a quote of Limbaugh calling liberal groups "retards." "Rush Limbaugh was using satire ... . I didn't hear Rush Limbaugh calling a group of people whom he did not agree with 'f-ing retards,' and we did know that Rahm Emanuel, as has been reported, did say that. There is a big difference there."

And people love her.... why?

She has an ® after her name.

And people love like me are obsessed with her.... why?

I dunno. Compare notes with nozzlenuts and BH.

No need for permission to discuss the lovely, smart* Sarah Palin.

Well, I'm glad to see you back in your comfort zone in a Sarah Palin thread, seeing as how you didn't have any reply to Darin's detailed answer to your '5 ways to fix the economy' challenge and you clearly didn't have anything to add to the tax credit thread.

Man's got to know his limitations.

Well, I'm glad to see you back in your comfort zone in a Sarah Palin thread, seeing as how you didn't have any reply to Darin's detailed answer to your '5 ways to fix the economy' challenge and you clearly didn't have anything to add to the tax credit thread.

Man's got to know his limitations.

Oh sorry, thank you for stalking my posts though. Very nice of you. 1 through 5. I actually agreed with three of them. Feel better? Back in my comfort zone though... don't get that. I have no problem being in any of these threads.

I'm of the group that loves anyone who makes liberals' heads explode. And face it, this woman is the raspberry seed in your wisdom tooth, otherwise you all wouldn't pay her endless amounts of attention.

It's awesome.

I actually pay attention to her because it's scary that she was actually a VP candidate and that people still for whatever reason can't realize she's a dumbass.

This is what happens when you make over-the-top, indignant reactions inspired by nothing but political gain. You end up looking like an idiot when caught in your own hypocrisy. Actually believing people will buy your explanation is just icing on the cake.

Sarah is becoming quite the politician...she may just have a future in DC yet.

I actually pay attention to her because it's scary that she was actually a VP candidate and that people still for whatever reason can't realize she's a dumbass.

Her you find scary, but a community organizer-turned-President of the United States because of a couple of good speeches has your full support.

Awesome.

Her you find scary, but a community organizer-turned-President of the United States because of a couple of good speeches has your full support.

Awesome.

A community organizer with an undergraduate degree in political science from Columbia University. Someone who also graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Harvard Law School. As compared to Sarah Palin has a bachelor of science degree in communications-journalism. She was an amazing sports reporter.

Yeah, that community organizer... if it wasn't for those few great speeches. Man he is not smart at all. :thumbsup: