Sarah Palin

pBills

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listen to Bubba the Love Sponge just about every day on my way to the office, well that and NPR. Funny guys, some of the songs are a little over the top and when they get to talking about wrastling, that's usually my cue to switch stations.

I now know more about wrestling and NASCAR than at any point in my life. I actually watched 3 minutes of the Daytona 500 this weekend...the first 3 minutes of NASCAR I've ever watched because of Bubba's enthusiasm. I don't get the joy of watching it but I appreciate the team aspect of it.

I listen to a shitload of talk radio. I like that the internal board censor doesn't blank out shitload. Shitload.

Wow, dick statement this early in the morning. Your man love must not have come last night huh? Really Huffington is no more hate driven than the drudgereport. Even to say that is hate driven is just stupid.

So now youre saying that Huffington Post DOES have an element of hate to it.

Not only are you ignorant ON PURPOSE, you cant make up your mind.

So now youre saying that Huffington Post DOES have an element of hate to it.

Not only are you ignorant ON PURPOSE, you cant make up your mind.

Dumbass to say that Huffington is no more hate driven than the drudgereport. Does NOT mean there is an element of hate to it... unless at some point I stated Drudge was hate driven. I did not. They are the same to me... not hate driven in anyway.

Dumbass to say that Huffington is no more hate driven than the drudgereport. Does NOT mean there is an element of hate to it... unless at some point I stated Drudge was hate driven. I did not. They are the same to me... not hate driven in anyway.

The hate from HuffPo doesn't come from the stories. It comes from the bloggers. Some would argue "Well, they're bloggers..." but Arianna Huffington spends a good amount of time talking about how she closely monitors her bloggers.

The hate from HuffPo doesn't come from the stories. It comes from the bloggers. Some would argue "Well, they're bloggers..." but Arianna Huffington spends a good amount of time talking about how she closely monitors her bloggers.

The bloggers may be critical, I still wouldn't say hate.