How many of us wanted Hargrove gone?

Seeing Hargrove today reminded me how we all decided he was a worthless bum after he was arrested in Rochester.

PTR

Tough call Promo. There were a couple incidents, then the Chris Brown smear campaign directed against Hargrove. A team can only take so many chances with any player when you're a capped league. Unfortunately the Bills have had their share of mistakes...Willis, Hargrove, Williams, Lynch.

Marginal rotational player. What did he do the past couple games beyond getting personal fouls and waving pom-poms? Manning was completely clean.

Passenger on a great team.

Actually I thought Hargrove was Hargrove. Some very good Pressures followed by a really stupid Penalty that could have cost the Saints the game. Fortunately there is enough talent around him that he got away with it this time.

Hargrove was one of the better players on the D yet never played - I could never figure it out. He should have started hands down. He always got pressure when he was in. He suffered from the Bills coaching staff not know how to evaluate talent.

As for his legal issue, I couldnt give a sh*t. Buffalo has so little talent on the roster they should be begging for talented players to come here, and beggers cannot be choosers. Id take every steroid abusing criminal if it ment more wins, and its very clear that Hargrove played a big role helping the Saints this season, our loss their gain.