Another year,

Some day....the Detroit Lions will hoist the trophy and 31 different teams in the NFL will have won a Super Bowl, except our Bills. Then I'll raise my beer and have a laugh. We still have a ways to go but we just ticked another one off the list.

another chance to watch someone else's fans celebrate. Good for you, New Orleans, you did it right. The Bills never will.

:worthy:

I love it when analysts give the Bills poor predictions, not giving them a chance...makes it that much more sweeter when we prove them wrong...

but good god man, not from a Bill's fan...

Some day....the Detroit Lions will hoist the trophy and 31 different teams in the NFL will have won a Super Bowl, except our Bills. Then I'll raise my beer and have a laugh. We still have a ways to go but we just ticked another one off the list.

Boo hoo.

We did not "tick" anything off of a list. Sounds like you raised your beer a few times already.

Boo hoo.

We did not "tick" anything off of a list. Sounds like you raised your beer a few times already.

I think he was referring to a team that has yet to win the Lombardi. And by saying we "ticked another one of the list" we kind of did. Because it wasn't our team that was in there, playing for the trophy. Round about sort of way.