OFFICIAL SUPER BOWL THREAD

:(

I was just busting Tebow's balls, but his response is even funnier. I'm guessing he considers a "Vick or Tebow?" thread to be 'content-based', no matter how many prior threads have been started about two guys that have never and will never play for the Bills.

fair enough.

Just used to general bad attitudes around here.

enjoy the game

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully one of the oldtimers here will correct me if I get something wrong, but Belinda was someone that complained that people would reply to posts with just a "I agree" or some varitation of that. So people started using "Belinda" instead. So belinda became another alternate to n/m or +1

belinda

Who you calling old, Jack! :(

fair enough.

Just used to general bad attitudes around here.

enjoy the game

The secret is to pay no attention to the bad attitudes. :(

Since my name is really the same as the Saints owner's name, it would be cool to see 'Tom Benson' hoisting the Lombardi!

Just showed the Who talking about the half-time show - I cannot wait. I have been a Who fan almost as long as I have been a Bills fan.

I could have been spared Shannon Sharpe singing Love Reign O'er Me though! ;)

Sounds like a pro-Saints crowd to me.

"Sirius" by the Alan Parsons Project??? Either the guy who used to do the Chicago Bulls' pregame intros picked the music, or it's time to find somebody younger. Of course, that's followed by "Won't Get Fooled Again" for the Colts.

:(;)

The closer this game gets the more I like the Saints. This is how I see it going...

Sean Payton is a clone of Bill Parcells. I think Sean will come up with a brilliant game plan to try to keep Manning off the field. If the Saints win the toss and defer to the second half, Sean will try to recreate Kelly's Bills' offense staying off the field for a full hour like the Giants did. The Saints ball hawk defense will get 3 turnovers while their offense gives up only 1.

The score will be 21-21 after the end of the fourth quarter leading to the first overtime in Superbowl history. The Colts win the toss. Manning is intercepted on the first drive by Jabari Greer who returns it to field goal range. Saints win 24-21.

The Jets could not hold the Colts to 21 but you think the sants will. It is the SB and the saints will play harder but so will Indy. But Goodell could ask the Refs to be NO MVP again. IMO the Colt's are undefeated. Goodell loves history.