Maybin Twitter

FergsKU

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I miss something? He is a perennial Pro Bowler? Dude has done nothing but twitter about his partying this week. May want to accomplish something first.

The guy has to accomplish something before he's allowed to have a good time?

this dude is such a bust

Give the guy a break....he's played one whole season, after missing most of training camp.

Give the guy a break....he's played one whole season, after missing most of training camp.

The guy held out like he had something to offer day 1. Bills fans are still waiting... :thumbdown:

Unfortunately the evidence seems to point to Maybin being another Whitner - a legend in his own mind, all mouth and no game.

I’m not saying that I don’t think he could be a bust, its definitely not looking good. I just think you have to give the guy another year before labeling him a bust. I was never fond of the pick; I would have liked Orakpo or Oher over him.

Let's not be quick to pass judgement on Maybin. With the Bills going to a 3-4 it is likely that he will convert to an OLB where he can utilize his speed. With him not having to get down in a 3 point stance, it will allow him to get around the corner much quicker. Now real question is, what will the new DL coach to improve his technique. I am going to wait one more year to form my opinion on this guy.

Let's not be quick to pass judgement on Maybin. With the Bills going to a 3-4 it is likely that he will convert to an OLB where he can utilize his speed. With him not having to get down in a 3 point stance, it will allow him to get around the corner much quicker. Now real question is, what will the new DL coach to improve his technique. I am going to wait one more year to form my opinion on this guy.

Yeah, the 3 point stance was really stifling the "killer first step".

Sprinters always come out of a 4 point stance.

Whitner = bust

Hardy = bust

Maybin = bust

Lynch = pretty much a bust

yet Modrak drafts once again for the bust-ridden Buffalo Bills

Whitner is hardly a bust. He is an average NFL player at this point who is very versatile. You could argue that he was not worth his draft position.

Hardy cannot be called a bust. Recievers take a year or two to develop in a good offense. The guy tore his ACL his rookie year and barely saw the field this year. Combine that with our anemic passing game, its no wonder he has done nothing to this point. But he is hardly a bust at this point. (although could end up being one.)

Maybin was a project when we drafted him. He has done nothing but still has potential.

Lynch is not a bust either.

Sorry, I think you are off base or premature on all of your points.

McCargo - Now THERE is a bust.

I’m not saying that I don’t think he could be a bust, its definitely not looking good. I just think you have to give the guy another year before labeling him a bust. I was never fond of the pick; I would have liked Orakpo or Oher over him.

I get your point - I just hate the total lack of awareness on his part (and Whitner's). They go around strutting and twittering like they are the bomb, while their team melts around them, hungering for some production from their first rounders.

This bugs me. I know this isnt all his fault and the players need to secure their financial future bla bla bla but I mean he held out for so long and he was only a one year wonder in college.

I know a lot of it had to do with Crabtree, but if it was me I would say just give me the same deal as the guy who went at #12 because I need to learn the playbook.

I know thats not how its done or how they go about business but thats JMO.

I think the rookie cap will be a great idea. I can't wait to see it.

Listen, I'm all for the guy having a good time. But does he really need to broadcast it? Just seems a little stupid considering this season's results. It's just really careless.

Whitner = bust

Hardy = bust

Maybin = bust

Lynch = pretty much a bust

yet Modrak drafts once again for the bust-ridden Buffalo Bills

Maybin- could of had Oher or Okrapo or Cushing or Harvin

Whitner- could of had Ngata

Hardy- could of had Ray Rice or DeSean Jackson

McCargo- could of had DeAngelo or Mangold or Jones Drew or Cromartie

Youboty- could of had Brandon Marshall or Owen Daniels or Jahri Evans or Elvis or Leon Washington

!@#$ing Bledsoe- could of had Aaron Rogers

Roscoe- could of had Frank Gore or Justin Tuck or Marion Barber

Tim Anderson- could of had Matt Schaub or Chris Cooley

Euhus- could of had Jerome Allen

Dylan Mcfarland- could of had Wes Walker

Mcgahee could of had Dallas Clark or Asomugha

Kelsay- could of had Boldin or Osi or Briggs or Witten

Williams- could of had Haynesworth or Ed Reed or John Henderson or Dwight Freeney or Javon Walker !@#$ING MINDBLOWING THAT WE COULD !@#$ THIS PICK UP!

Josh Reed- could of had LeCharles Bentley

Coy Wire- could of had David Garrard

Justin Bannon- could of had Aaron Kampman

Mike Pucillo- could of had James Harrison or Bart Scott

We have not had a solid draft since 2001 IMO. Last years draft was good- but we blew the Maybin pick. No **** you can do this with every draft. But my point is there was talent on the boards when we selected. We just chose to pick inferior players. No wonder we have sucked for so long!