FergsKU

Whitner = bust

Hardy = bust

Maybin = bust

Lynch = pretty much a bust

yet Modrak drafts once again for the bust-ridden Buffalo Bills

whitner=solid SS

hardy=your probably right

maybin=bust isn't much different than saying Clausen is a bust neither one has had a chance to play the position they were or will be drafted for. Fewell said they planned on using him as an OLB but he held out and didn't have time to convert.

Lynch=has already made one pro bowl

Are you really that ignorant?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although this is depressing it's not all the players fault. If we drafted DeSean Jackson, would he be as good as he is in Philly? probably not.

Ed Reed was drafted in the 20th pick range. If he drafted him I'm sure everyone would have been against it.

Bottom line, the Bills have a rep for not building a solid team around impact players. I honestly think that if half those players was a Buffalo Bill, things might have turned out differently.

I do agree with the fact that Modrak sucks at drafting but how much of it was his call remains to be seen. Maybe he will get it right this time with Dick and John gone.

God I hope so.

he called the shots last year and i think he did great.

They need to get rid of this guy immediately after this draft. In fact, I don't even buy the argument we need to keep him around for this draft. Keep all the scouts and let Nix draft, and get a new head college scout for next year. Hopefully the new assistant GM, who is from the Steelers (who draft VERY WELL), will have a large role in this draft.

modrak had alot of good drafts when he was with the steelers

San Diego-

Antoine Cason- good value pick

no second or third round picks

Craig Davis

no second or third round picks- weak draft class

Cromartie- Probowler

McNeil- Probowler

Whitehurst- backup QB

no 4th round pick

Shawn Merriman-probowler

Luis Castillo

Vincent Jackson-probowler

Darren Sproles

Eli Manning- traded for Philip Rivers and draft picks that ended up being Nate Kaeding and Shawn Merriman. A+ San Diego

Olshansky

Nick Hardwick-probowler

Shawn Phillips

Michael Turner-probowler

Drayton Florence

Mike Scifries probowler

Hanik Milligan probowler

Antonio Gates probowler

Kris Dielman probowler

Tomlinson-probowler

Brees-probowler

Compare this list to the chumps we have drafted. San Diego traded so many high picks away-- and still blows away our past 10 drafts. We draft tomato cans, they draft probowlers. That is why Chargers are tough, and we have not made the playoffs in a decade

there are more than 3 teams in the nfl i bet you voted for Obama anyone can find a team that will support their theory look at the NFL as a whole don't try to minipulate the honest answer.

You don't draft "projects" that have one good year in college in the first round. Unless your the Bills. It does'nt take a rocket scientest to see that 225 DE ( maybe less) is'nt going to cut it against a 350lb. LT. Granted he's a rookie who held out of camp (by his own choice), but I just don't see his future in the league unless he can make the switch to OLB. Wish him the best and really hope he proves me wrong becuase he's eating up salary space.

he doesn't weigh 225 he is listed at 250 but his weight is aond 240 good size for an OLB.