If, Like Many Televangelists

Steely Dan

Testes...err I mean test, I tested 8% gay. I don't have a gay bone in my body. Not that it matters, I already know I'm not attracted to men.

Like this exchange from Family Guy: (approx.)

Jillian: Brian, how do I know if I'm gay?

Brian: Are you attracted to women?

Jillian: No.

Brian: Then you're not gay.

Jillian: Thanks!

Will the homophobics be willing to honestly post their scores or will they just cry for a bit while listening to Liberace's greatest hits, eating a pint of Haagen Dasz and feeling the need to call their best buddy to calm them down?

If you believe it's a choice then they want you!! To Join!!

Another test.

Another test

That's clever, but I can assure you that I'm not in the closet. As far as I can tell, I scored high because I would take Bradd Pitt's money over his wife and I pay more than $10 for a haircut.

Hear hear, can you even get a haircut for ten bucks???

That's clever, but I can assure you that I'm not in the closet. As far as I can tell, I scored high because I would take Bradd Pitt's money over his wife and I pay more than $10 for a haircut.

I took his money over his wife too. I also skipped the questions that didn't have "none of the above" or "I didn't know any of these things".

Hear hear, can you even get a haircut for ten bucks???

It's awful in my town. Paid $26 for my last one (including tip).

That being said, I got 33% according to the first one. That's probably just residual gay from all the people I know here at college :thumbsup:

I took his money over his wife too. I also skipped the questions that didn't have "none of the above" or "I didn't know any of these things".

No wonder you got such a low score. Skipping questions. Cheater!