Hot for Teacher

zow2

Ok, she was a volunteer coach for the basketball team but still...

I took note since this happened about 2 miles from where i live and the news is making a big deal of it. I know it's a total double standard but when i was in 7th grade, i wanted to tag one of my teachers real bad. Of course i probably would not have known what the hell i was doing! If it's a male teacher and female student the guy should be strung up. But this? hmmm, it's wrong but she isn't bad...plus she's a personal trainer at a local club. I think that student will have some fond memories.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/sene...ith-teen-012910

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, she was a volunteer coach for the basketball team but still...

I took note since this happened about 2 miles from where i live and the news is making a big deal of it. I know it's a total double standard but when i was in 7th grade, i wanted to tag one of my teachers real bad. Of course i probably would not have known what the hell i was doing! If it's a male teacher and female student the guy should be strung up. But this? hmmm, it's wrong but she isn't bad...plus she's a personal trainer at a local club. I think that student will have some fond memories.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/sene...ith-teen-012910

Wait its a women, but she is ugly right? No she isn't ugly, well then lets prepare his luckiest boy in the world medal, oh South Park is there anything you can't make funny?

Holy double standard. It shouldn't be like this at all, but thus is the society we live in. Give this kid a gold star for effort, and an F for stupidity. Remember kids, if you're bagging your 20something teacher, erase all txt, email, and IM chat logs before your parents find it!

Holy double standard. It shouldn't be like this at all, but thus is the society we live in. Give this kid a gold star for effort, and an F for stupidity. Remember kids, if you're bagging your 20something teacher, erase all txt, email, and IM chat logs before your parents find it!

On the other hand, what teenager isn't going to brag to everyone he knows if he's banging the hot 24 yo teacher?

I am proud to say my son does occasionally (he is 14). On something like that, he probably would listen to reason. Now taking the trash out...

Son, come here for a minute, please. You're 14 now, or something like that, and very close to possibly being hit on by a beautiful young teacher. She will entice you and flirt with you. I hope after 14 years of living with us you will do the right thing.

So remember, she has to be really pretty. If she's not you come off looking desperate. You have to remove all correspondence with her from your cell phone, immediately. That's where most kids screw up. I know the naked pictures are gonna be hard to delete but it has to be done. She's being nice enough to give you a great story and amazing memories for the rest of your life so you need to protect her.

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about it. She could get into serious trouble for it. Especially, don't tell me. If this becomes public I'm going to have to be angry at you for my public image, so if I even get a hint that something might be going on I'll have to put an end to it.

Now go mow the lawn and if you tell anyone about this conversation I'll disavow it and punish you for lying. Good luck son, make your old man proud.

Son, come here for a minute, please. You're 14 now, or something like that, and very close to possibly being hit on by a beautiful young teacher. She will entice you and flirt with you. I hope after 14 years of living with us you will do the right thing.

So remember, she has to be really pretty. If she's not you come off looking desperate. You have to remove all correspondence with her from your cell phone, immediately. That's where most kids screw up. I know the naked pictures are gonna be hard to delete but it has to be done. She's being nice enough to give you a great story and amazing memories for the rest of your life so you need to protect her.

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone about it. She could get into serious trouble for it. Especially, don't tell me. If this becomes public I'm going to have to be angry at you for my public image, so if I even get a hint that something might be going on I'll have to put an end to it.

Now go mow the lawn and if you tell anyone about this conversation I'll disavow it and punish you for lying. Good luck son, make your old man proud.

LMAO exactly.