Bruce DeHaven is back in town

Lori

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/sports/bills_and_n...back-to-Buffalo

* John Murphy

* Posted by: Emily Lenihan

News 4 Sports has learned that the Buffalo Bills are bringing former Special Teams Coach Bruce DeHaven back to Buffalo.

The announcement is expected to be made next week. New Bills Head Coach Chan Gailey will name DeHaven the Bills special teams coordinator, as he continues to fill out his coaching staff.

Good coach who took the fall for a braincramp by a player, far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree.

And can't figure out why he would even consider coming back. :thumbsup:

Well, wasn't it Philips who made him the scapegoat and brought in his crony? I don't think there was any particular bad blood between DeHaven and Ralph Wilson or the FO.

:thumbsup:

He's no Bobby April but he's probably the next best thing. :thumbsup:

Please remind me of why he was fired. My memory fails me on that one. Thanks.

""The play was named "Home Run Throwback" by the Titans and was developed by Special Teams Coordinator Alan Lowry.""

Wiki

EXACTLY!!! He was wrongly fired. Oh and a side note....Wasn't it Ralph who demanded he be fired or Wade would get canned? If Nix wasn't really running this team now...how is it Ralph would be ok with DeHaven coming back? Something to think on....

I think that was about the guy Wade hired after BD.

Excellent hire, great to see Bruce back.

Maybe this will help erase the curse since we canned him for all the wrong reasons.

Ahh so that is it. The Football Gods have been punishing us for a great wrong we have committed. Good to see we are making the Gods happy once again! :thumbsup: