Gregg Williams talking like the idiot he is

Rayzer32

Good ole Greggo telling PFT that they want to hurt Manning and take him out of the game. Way to go Gregg, announce it to the world. Not like it hasn't been obvious the last 2 games you played anyways. Apparently he must not trust his defense that much if he thinks they NEED to take Manning out to win the game. He will be fined I'm thinking. Once a man boobed B word, always a man boobed B word.

Art LINKletter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ole Greggo telling PFT that they want to hurt Manning and take him out of the game. Way to go Gregg, announce it to the world. Not like it hasn't been obvious the last 2 games you played anyways. Apparently he must not trust his defense that much if he thinks they NEED to take Manning out to win the game. He will be fined I'm thinking. Once a man boobed B word, always a man boobed B word.

Art LINKletter

Yeah, see...I am stuck between this. I want to see New Orleans win a Super Bowl for the city and state, as well as Drew Brees, Shockey, Greer, Vilma, Sharper...but I despise Gregg Williams.

However, I would like to see Peyton win one so there is no question between he and Brady. I would also like seeing Freeney get another one, Polian, Metzelaars, Reich, Michael Hart from Upstate NY; Pierre Garcon a Haiti native...

No matter what, there will be some great stories! :unsure: (and I am sure it will be a VERY entertaining game)

Yeah, see...I am stuck between this. I want to see New Orleans win a Super Bowl for the city and state, as well as Drew Brees, Shockey, Greer, Vilma, Sharper...but I despise Gregg Williams.

However, I would like to see Peyton win one so there is no question between he and Brady. I would also like seeing Freeney get another one, Polian, Metzelaars, Reich, Michael Hart from Upstate NY; Pierre Garcon a Haiti native...

No matter what, there will be some great stories! :unsure: (and I am sure it will be a VERY entertaining game)

You do know Peyton has already won a SB?

"This guy's got a great clock in his head," Williams told 104.5 The Zone, via ESPN.com. "The big thing is that he throws the ball so early that we're going to have to do a good job of finding ways to get to him and when we do get to him we're going to have to make sure he gets a couple 'remember me' shots when we get there."

"When you put too much of that type of worry on a warrior's mind, he doesn't play all out," Williams said. "If it happens, it happens. And the only thing you'd like for me to say is that if it happens you hope he doesn't get back up and play again."

It sounds to me like the comment is taken out of context. The "You'd like for me to say" thing makes me wonder. If he said that then he's a reeeeeaaaaalllllll idiot. The Saints defensive players are going to be watched like hawks by the officials. It might also make the Indy D be more aggressive.

Unfortunately, I'm still rooting for N.O.. Williams getting a ring will just be a sad consequence.

"This guy's got a great clock in his head," Williams told 104.5 The Zone, via ESPN.com. "The big thing is that he throws the ball so early that we're going to have to do a good job of finding ways to get to him and when we do get to him we're going to have to make sure he gets a couple 'remember me' shots when we get there."

"When you put too much of that type of worry on a warrior's mind, he doesn't play all out," Williams said. "If it happens, it happens. And the only thing you'd like for me to say is that if it happens you hope he doesn't get back up and play again."

It sounds to me like the comment is taken out of context. The "You'd like for me to say" thing makes me wonder. If he said that then he's a reeeeeaaaaalllllll idiot. The Saints defensive players are going to be watched like hawks by the officials. It might also make the Indy D be more aggressive.

Unfortunately, I'm still rooting for N.O.. Williams getting a ring will just be a sad consequence.

I was a little confused myself about the way that was worded. It's like he wants Peyton to get injured but he is trying to cover his bus driver ass in the process. Anywho, I'll be pulling for Indy. Not only can I not stand Gregg, Sean Payton irks the crap out of me as well. AFC dominance to continue.

well there you go to those who defended the non-call and greg williams in the other thread on favre.

The Saints applied several "remember me" shots to Favre on Sunday, prompting many a Vikings fan to utter a phrase that for broadcast television purposes would be edited to sound like "forget you." One such hit to Favre's legs didn't draw a flag, even though NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira admitted last night that a roughing the passer penalty should have been called.

Yes it was a blatant penalty.

And yes Greggo instructed his defense to purposely injure Favre

Art LINKletter

That would be a beautiful sight to see. :unsure:

Pretty much my sentiments, but due to Williams i will be on the Manning side.

stop crying and whining, its football with hits not touch with taps..........sheesh...........we use to kill each other when I played football in the backyard and now you breathe too heavy on someone its a penalty.

They need to set up pedis and manicures on the sideline with the massage parlor

stop crying and whining, its football with hits not touch with taps..........sheesh...........we use to kill each other when I played football in the backyard and now you breathe too heavy on someone its a penalty.

They need to set up pedis and manicures on the sideline with the massage parlor

I'm guessing you and your friends didn't run 4.4 40s at 300 lbs, right? Anytime I hear someone throw out the "it's football" line I just shake my head. QBs are what make the game.

Art LINKletter

I think you are overreacting quite a bit here. There was nothing wrong with what Williams said, it is a contact sport, and it was said with a sense of humor. The game plan of hitting a quarterback has won them two straight playoff games, and if you can knock Peyton Manning out of the game, or even interrupt his concentration, it greatly enhances your chance of winning. Some people need to get a sense of humor, and quit being jealous that someone who failed miserably here, can go somewhere else and be successful.

Art LINKletter

Ah so that proves they were out to intentionally cheap shot and injure Favre. Well grego guess what? This is payton manning, the NFL is gonna protect his ass even more than Marcia Brady. And now that you have announced your plans, your guys even get close to manning it is 15 yards and possibly an ejection

well there you go to those who defended the non-call and greg williams in the other thread on favre.

The Saints applied several "remember me" shots to Favre on Sunday, prompting many a Vikings fan to utter a phrase that for broadcast television purposes would be edited to sound like "forget you." One such hit to Favre's legs didn't draw a flag, even though NFL V.P. of officiating Mike Pereira admitted last night that a roughing the passer penalty should have been called.

Yes it was a blatant penalty.

And yes Greggo instructed his defense to purposely injure Favre

I am sure he instructed his defense to hit Favre as much as possible, just like he will tell them to do to Manning, but I seriously doubt he said to try to hurt him. Get real. Maybe if the Bills defense would hit the quarterback a little, they might win a few more games.

Ah so that proves they were out to intentionally cheap shot and injure Favre. Well grego guess what? This is payton manning, the NFL is gonna protect his ass even more than Marcia Brady. And now that you have announced your plans, your guys even get close to manning it is 15 yards and possibly an ejection

Ding ding....we have a winner.

Had he said stuff like this before the Minnesota game, I doubt the Saints would be where they are. Looks like he wasn't smart enough to keep his trap shut and keep going with the same game plan.

I proves nothing at all. Get real. And his name is Peyton not "payton".