How many Bills fans are willing to man up and join me in this?

DarthICE

I am throwing my full support behind Nix and Gailey. I am going to give these guys time before I make any rash judgments. Personally I like BOTH hires. I feel if we had these two years ago we would have been a serious contender by now.

I liked Gailey's no nonsense approach in Dallas. I felt he got a raw deal as does many Cowboys fans, even JJ himself said he was wrong to fire him. I love the way Nix flat B word slaps the worthless media. I like the way he says he is going to evaluate players. I really think this guy can get us the talent we need.

So I ask you my Fellow Bills fans to not go the way of normalcy and keep bashing the guys before they have had a chance to do anything. I ask that you join me in supporting them to the fullest and hope that they will field and coach up a team we can be proud of.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am throwing my full support behind Nix and Gailey. I am going to give these guys time before I make any rash judgments. Personally I like BOTH hires. I feel if we had these two years ago we would have been a serious contender by now.

I liked Gailey's no nonsense approach in Dallas. I felt he got a raw deal as does many Cowboys fans, even JJ himself said he was wrong to fire him. I love the way Nix flat B word slaps the worthless media. I like the way he says he is going to evaluate players. I really think this guy can get us the talent we need.

So I ask you my Fellow Bills fans to not go the way of normalcy and keep bashing the guys before they have had a chance to do anything. I ask that you join me in supporting them to the fullest and hope that they will field and coach up a team we can be proud of.

Only idiots come out and say "I am done with this team"... even if Gailey and Nix are not our first choices, they are, for all intents and purposes, the Bills, now. We will support them, we have to... it's what we do... its' why we come here.

Until the Bills field a team worth watching again (and I'm not even talking about winning games -- just a team that plays respectable football), I can't see myself supporting anyone at OBD.

you are a cream puff sissy boy. you will also be hopeful when we sign mediocre at best free agents and reach for players in the draft. and hire a no name from g tech dcoordinator

speaking of reaching for players in the draft...what's your user name??

I'm done with this team.

But then, I'm done with football as a whole. I'm tired of the picayune roles, piss-poor officiating, and generally mediocre product.

And the holding.

Don't forget the holding.......

Im behind em. I think they can only improve things. maybe no SB in 2-3 yrs, but improvemnt is what we need now (obviously).

If the bills can reach playoffs, have winning record, etc, then they can lure some FA's to become truly good.

In Gailey's introductory press conference, both he and Nix went out of their way to say that the only way to get people on board is by winning games. I choose to take them at their word. When they start winning games, I'll be on board.

you are a cream puff sissy boy. you will also be hopeful when we sign mediocre at best free agents and reach for players in the draft. and hire a no name from g tech dcoordinator

"You know what I'm taking about about, you %*@K&+$ cockroach."

Thank you for being the Voice of Reason, ICEman. :thumbsup:

I will support the Buddy and Chan show up to Week 1 of the regular season... after that, everything will be based on what I see on the field. Even if they bring Michael Vick in, I will continue to support my team (unlike these bogus, psuedo-Bills fans who say they will leave :thumbsup: ).

However, I may raise an eyebrow if they burn any early picks on more of JoePa's garbage... and as always, :censored: Ralph. :devil:

Come on ICE, you've been a Bills fan long enough to know how the game is played;

We're Doooooomed

at the start of free agency we're dooooooomeder

during the draft we're doooooooooomedest

at the start of OTAs we're starting to look pretty good

at the start of training camp we look like we're going to make the playoffs

in the middle of training camp we may darn well make the Super Bowl

just before the first preseason game we're winning the Super Bowl baby!!!!!!

through the preseason schedule we've reached new levels of suckatude

during the season we may be getting great/good/bad/horrible depending on the last play

towards the end of the season we gotta blow up the whole organization

We're Bills fans ...... we can't help ourself

You have already come out in SEVERAL posts saying the EXACT same thing!

Why did you feel the need to start ANOTHER post today about this?