Catavolos to Stay

BillsNYC

Catavolos and Bobby April were the two assistant coaches I wanted retained. I guess one back is better than none.

The secondary, IMO, is the only unit on the Bills that is above average. Whether or not that is because of Catavolos or because we use an unusually high number of our picks on the secondary and had a head coach who was a DB is anyones guess.

With no DC yet named, wouldn't this be indicative of continuing the 4-3/Tampa II?

"The job was even more impressive considering major secondary injuries to Leodis McKelvin, Donte Whitner and Bryan Scott."

So, were the injuries major or secondary in nature?

With no DC yet named, wouldn't this be indicative of continuing the 4-3/Tampa II?

"The job was even more impressive considering major secondary injuries to Leodis McKelvin, Donte Whitner and Bryan Scott."

So, were the injuries major or secondary in nature?

tertiary......you've got 3 names listed there. :thumbsup:

Take it FWIW, but I am hearing (from a source I will not name, believe me or don't, just to stick with the theme around here), not only is Catavolos staying, so too is D-line coach Bob Sanders. Bruce DeHaven will return to Buffalo as special teams coach, and, Buffalo legend Chuck Lester has already been given his walking papers....the jury is still out on Alex Van Pelt, but it is more than likely that he will not return.

Take it FWIW, but I am hearing (from a source I will not name, believe me or don't, just to stick with the theme around here), not only is Catavolos staying, so too is D-line coach Bob Sanders. Bruce DeHaven will return to Buffalo as special teams coach, and, Buffalo legend Chuck Lester has already been given his walking papers....the jury is still out on Alex Van Pelt, but it is more than likely that he will not return.

Cheers, finaly some good news for once, maybe nix and chan do know what they are doing, I mean all the DBs were getting in on the ints.