what would Sully write about

BeastMode54

Beer isn't cold enough at the stadium. Should have beat the other team by 28, not 21. It rained during the game, they should build a roof over the current stadium. Traffic was bad. Cheerleaders wouldn't give their numbers to him. Some guy named Hammer wouldn't let him park for free on his lawn.

Go back and read his column after we beat the Chargers last year to move to 5-1. He was driving the Trent Edwards bandwagon.

Columnists never have to worry about what they wrote last week, month, year.

Just give them 75 cents today if you really want to know what's 'right'...

Well I remember Sully's articles from when the Bills were good and he was around 50/50 with praise and criticism- these were 12-4, 11-5 teams- so if 12-4 gets a 50/50 split between positive and negative articles it makes sense that 8-8 would get you an 80/20 negative/positive split and 6-10 around a 95/5 split - and that's pretty much where Sully is - out of twenty articles 19 negative 1 positive.

Well, today he was 'pissed' that we fired John Guy, last month he was pissed that we didn't, so who knows WTF goes thru his warped, fragile, little mind?

My guess is that every time he tries to ask what he considers to be a well-thought, sharply pointed question, Buddy Nix will show Sully to be the fool he is - then Jerry will go home, stew and pout for a few hours, kick his dog, then write the trash you'll read in the next day's column.

Beer isn't cold enough at the stadium. Should have beat the other team by 28, not 21. It rained during the game, they should build a roof over the current stadium. Traffic was bad. Cheerleaders wouldn't give their numbers to him. Some guy named Hammer wouldn't let him park for free on his lawn.

:thumbsup:

makes me wonder. would he even have a job?

Yeah, he would write about how they weren't as good as the other teams in the NFL with the same record as the Bills and how Ralph Wilson is a cheap ass who is out of touch with reality...

Guys, the goal is to win a championship. Sully simply points out the flaws in the team that keep them from achieving this goal. He did so back when we DID have good (but not championship) teams and he is doing it now. The Bills are making it easy for him, quite frankly. I think he's a good, sarcastic writer. He writes what I'm feeling most of the time. I don't understand why so many of you despise the guy when he's just pointing out the same things we're saying on this board, but in a professionally written newspaper piece.

Guys, the goal is to win a championship. Sully simply points out the flaws in the team that keep them from achieving this goal. He did so back when we DID have good (but not championship) teams and he is doing it now. The Bills are making it easy for him, quite frankly. I think he's a good, sarcastic writer. He writes what I'm feeling most of the time. I don't understand why so many of you despise the guy when he's just pointing out the same things we're saying on this board, but in a professionally written newspaper piece.

He seemingly refuses to talk about the good things the team does. How many times did he mention the Bills secondary being one of the best in the NFL and ranking in the top 5 in virtually every defensive passing category and about how their defensive passer rating was at or under 60 virtually all year?

He seemingly refuses to talk about the good things the team does. How many times did he mention the Bills secondary being one of the best in the NFL and ranking in the top 5 in virtually every defensive passing category and about how their defensive passer rating was at or under 60 virtually all year?

Actually, he had a very complimentary piece on Byrd this season.

makes me wonder. would he even have a job?

If you want to read only good news regarding the Bills limit yourself to Chris Brown's articles on BuffaloBills.com. If you want a dose of reality pay closer attention to Sullivan's articles. His most recent article regarding the Pro Bowl team was a little lame, as every team can basically say we should've taken him instead of him, but for the most part his criticisms of the Bills are more than deserved.