Bills and Rams interested in trading for Mcnabb

I'm not in favor of a trade for McNabb. We need every draft pick we can get our hands on to rebuild the team.

Don't need no QB with a splashy name, LMAO!

We actually don't need that many things LT QB WR Maybin will be moved to LB I honestly believe if Perry was named head coach at the beginning of the season and we had a few less injuries we would have been play-off bound as a wild card. so what makes you think we need so much.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been a fan of McNabb. Never will be. We need a qb and there aren't many existing ones to choose from. But an over-rated player who doesn't even know the rules about OT?

God, I hope not.

Over rated huh what would I call a QB that led a team to four consecutive NFC championship games and a super bowl not over rated thats for sure.

People who don't want DM just blow my mind. Get over Drew Bledsoe, but while your doing it remember that in his immense failure he fielded the best Bills teams the last 10 years. That's how god awful our QB's have been. We also had some good defense back then, something we should also have in the near future. An above average QB is so huge in this washed out league. DM would make us a playoff contender (no I'm not kidding), help us stabilize the position and franchise, while we take a swing at grooming another player at the position. WIN WIN WIN on all fronts

....and yes I see this happening. While it does happen, it's never a good idea to deal with a team in conference. Two recent trades between the Eagles and Bills show the lines are open (Modrak). Buffalo PR must do something drastic to drum up some excitement.

yeah, great leader.....like in the SB vomitting at crunch time. You can have McNabb. I'll pass. Draft a QB and stick him in there ala Ben, Eli and Philip and hope they guessed right just like the organizations that drafted the 3 I referred to.

They were fortunate, we can be too. Screw the "grooming" crap.

I'd rather have a QB that vomits in the playoffs than one that vomits at home while watching the playoffs.

Eagles have serious safety needs. Send em Whitner + 2nd round pick. (and resign Scott & Wilson)

Someone else that realizes we have players to trade that are not named lynch. I think they would rather have Wilson but I also belive this is the year of Donte Whitner. I am bracing for the bashing bring it. He's been a consistant tackler and is showing an ability to intercept the ball finally.

Bringing in McNabb makes about as much sense as bringing in Bledsoe did. I don't think Nix and Gailey are that dumb. You've got to get a top QB in the draft or a young backup with potential for development. McNabb is too old and beat up by life in the NFL. He would bring as many negatives as positives.

yah look how well bring in a vet QB worked for the Viks. one play excluded.

Deal 2nd and Trent for McNabb

Draft Balugua at 9

Draft best available LB in 3rd

Re-sign RG Richie Incognito

Sign UFA DT Fred Robbins of NYG

Sign UFA OLB Derrick Johnson of KC

I'd be very happy if this was our offseason.

What about WR. I like most of it but Maybin is our OLB and maybe we pick up Bryant at WR.

You people who think that we could get McNabb for less than a 2nd are as stoned as rats. :thumbsup::doh:

Buffalo would be DAMNED FORTUNATE to get a QB the caliber of a McNabb.....what a load of **** some of you talk.

Bledsoe and McNabb are not even a comparison---two completely different QBs. McNabb at this stage is light years ahead of where Bledsoe was. And for the record, I liked Drew, he was fantastic in his early twenties. Behind a lights out line, he had the deadliest deep ball in the game. Period! But alas, behind a real world line he was a sluggard, his brain and arm were a half tick too slow, he was "almost" great. McNabb on the other hand is a sensational competitor cut from a different cloth. He is himself only a half-step down from the elite QBs in the league which makes him still pretty damn good and viable...

For the love of god.... please NO McNabb... I will never hear then end of it when I go to the our Philadelphia office. Everyone at the office wants to get rid of him... they will be glad to take a stapler for him or a roll of tape...

You will hear them cry for years when he is gone and that comes from the top game day dogs at ESPN can't remeber which one said it though it might have been FOX oh well its the truth though.

Over rated huh what would I call a QB that led a team to four consecutive NFC championship games and a super bowl not over rated thats for sure.

I agree. This season he threw for 22 TDs and 10 picks, in 2008 23/11 an d2007 19/7. Think about that. Trent and Fitz this year were 15/17. And he's only 33 and shows no signs of slowing down. I want this to happen bad. I'd even overpay a little to make sure it happens. A 2nd for sure. Him on this team this year would absolutley have added at least 3 wins. We could have beat the Aints too if we could have scored some freakin' points and our defense didn't have to be on the field all day.

Depends on what would be needed to part with aka draft pick(s).

McNabb, albeit keeping the INTs low, those look like rather pedestrian numbers to me. Don't bother saying they're better than the Bills QB numbers, I could put up better numbers then the tard-train that the Bills have had at QB.

Absolutely he'd be an improvement, but to me it depends on the compensation sent to Philadelphia. AND you sure as hell had better land a LT of significance.

I agree. Not only that but the Bills-Eagles are perfect trade partners because we are strong in positions Philly is weak and vice versa. Whitner and Lynch are good upgrades for Philly and Trent gives them value too.

I like Whitner, but if he gets us McNabb, bon voyage. I think he is ready to make a big impact, but I know McNabb already does. i am not crazy about trading Lynch. Gailey likes to pound the ball...I would hate to see Freddy break down trying to carry it 25 times a game for the whole season. Lynch is a perfect compliment, if he gets his head out of his ass.

Chester Taylor is good on Madden, but he isn't the back that Lynch is. Lynch is 23. Taylor is 30. Lynch, when not suspended or 25 lbs overweight, is a extremely gifted runner. With a little actual coaching he would be an elite back. He needs to quit running drunk broads over, hitting on cop's wives, and stealing $20 from that poor poor fan that came up to him in the food court at the mall and wanted his autograph for his bachelor party, and play football, donate to charity, and be a contributing member of the community.

Draft Balugua at 9

Davis or Balugua at 9

The rest I am in total agreement, well done

If we're going down this road, I'd rather trade for Vick. I'd think he'd cost less than McNabb.

He'd definitely cost less, but let's face it, there's a reason for that.

I didn't realize McNabb was only 33. Hmmm. That is interesting. QBs these days, especially fitness nuts, can last almost into their forties at times. I guess I'm on board, depending on the compensation.

So you still think the Bills lose to the Browns, Jaguars, Patriots(2nd game) and Jets with McNabb as QB? Games in which the Bills QBs went a combined 60 for 110 with 2 TDs and 5 INTs for an average of 181 yards, scoring a total of 41 points in the 4 games? All four of which would have been Bills victories if they could have scored 20 points in them?

Sorry, but I think it is pretty obvious McNabb could have likely won us at least 3 of those games. Our QB play was atrocious in 3 out of the 4 and decent in one(Jaguars game where Fitz almost threw for 300 yards--a milestone for Bills QBs). Yet we lost 6-3, 18-15(in the last minute), 19-13, and 17-10. All of them 7 points or less. McNabb isn't worth an extra seven points in 3 of those games? I certainly think he would have been.

word! McNabb Career Comebacks / Game Winning Drives

Draft Balugua at 9

Agreed, BUT how about drafting Dez Bryant at #9 and signing a decent FA tackle instead? Donovan does good with young receivers...imagine him w/ Bryant

Throw in a decent DC for this team and you would have a darn good team! :thumbsup:

Draft Balugua at 9

Brother, Robbins is old, and appears to have run smack into the wall, and Baluga looks like a 2nd round RT from where I sit.

I am hoping that McClain falls to us, but I doubt that he will.

If we're going down this road, I'd rather trade for Vick. I'd think he'd cost less than McNabb.

yeah because he's 1010109893737271718x worse than McNabb. What is the infatuation with him? He was a horrible QB before his off the field issues.