Brett Favre - If he retires...

Coach55

McNabb to Minnesota makes a LOT of sense....

I think Favre is done... he beat GB twice, he already has a SB ring, holds almost every passing record, and proved all the haters and doubters wrong....

31 teams go home losers every year... If the Vikes won yesterday, they would have lost to Indy anyway and it would have been even more epic

I don't know why we should judge a QB on his last throw. Think about how many players threw a touchdown then retired.......... it is a irrelevant statement when it comes to football. How does a football game end? I wonder how many QB's last throw was a INT

Until Peyton Manning retires...in 27 years, Brett Favre is THE BEST QB I have seen play.

Hands down.

You never saw Roger Staubach play? He's my pick. 4 NFC Championships and 2 SB wins after serving in Viet nam and 4 years in the Navy after graduating from the US Naval Academy.

McNabb to Minnesota makes a LOT of sense....

I think Favre is done... he beat GB twice, he already has a SB ring, holds almost every passing record, and proved all the haters and doubters wrong....

31 teams go home losers every year... If the Vikes won yesterday, they would have lost to Indy anyway and it would have been even more epic

Minnesota had the best team in the NFL, IMO. They just gave it away yesterday with turnovers. Two fumbles inside the NO 10 yd line and then the Favre int at the end of regulation. Even with all of that they were able to send the game into OT. I think that Favre should come back. I didn't see anything this season that would lead me to think that he couldn't play at a high level another year.

You never saw Roger Staubach play? He's my pick. 4 NFC Championships and 2 SB wins after serving in Viet nam and 4 years in the Navy after graduating from the US Naval Academy.

OR JOE MONTANA, OR JOHN ELWAY, OR DAN MARINO?

i dont know how a qb that has the career record for int's could ever be considered the greatest.

Note the "in 27 years" part of that statement. (Hint: we're old. :P )

OR JOE MONTANA, OR JOHN ELWAY, OR DAN MARINO?

i dont know how a qb that has the career record for int's could ever be considered the greatest.

peyton is too smart. he would be my #1

farve has the best records and the worse records....

anyway, this is just my opinion.

I was rooting for Favre... would have been a hell of a story

I also think that 9 months from now he should still be physically just as able as he is now. But I just don't see him coming back.

I think he might be worried he would have a bad year and another injury like when he played for the Jets... but who knows?!

I hope he comes back because he is good for the game

Man... Brent has 2 options...

1. Retire

2. Play

LOL

Serious tho, I think if Minny lets him do what he did last summer and let him come to camp late and let his body rest the whole offseason( no OTA's no mini-camps whatever ) he may come back.

I hope he retires, what more can the man prove, no doubt he is the toughest QB to EVER play, not the best overall, but surely the toughest.