Here's your tapioca Mr. Wilson, almost nap time.

LandofwayJ

Let's be fair, which way did you really expect Ralph to go? To him Gailey is safe, comfortable and secure. I never thought Wilson would bring in anyone that was too expensive, too bombastic, or too black. All he wants and needs is someone to call him during the week (after Matlock) and say how hard the team is fighting and how progress is being made.

Let's be fair, which way did you really expect Ralph to go? To him Gailey is safe, comfortable and secure. I never thought Wilson would bring in anyone that was too expensive, too bombastic, or too black. All he wants and needs is someone to call him during the week (after Matlock) and say how hard the team is fighting and how progress is being made.

:lol::thumbsup::worthy:

I get it. That's a reference to his age. How original.

my money is on the following.....

NIX: mr. wilson, i think we found our man for head coach, his name is chan gailey.

RALPH : never heard of em.

Hey Land, here is some midol and a new pad for you to change out.

pathetic title

pathetic post

Could you do us a favor and wait 1 year before you send post #2?