I wonder what Brandon has up his sleeve

major

Any day now, I expect to hear that the Bills have acquired a big name QB in free agency. Brandon knows they have to take bold steps to win back the fan base. Or, he could put Ralph in a dunking booth and give every fan three free throws to dunk the old man. Heck, he might even throw in some free hot chocolate at the Ralph dunking booth. I'm telling you, fans by the thousands would be showing up at THE RALPH for an event like that.

Any day now, I expect to hear that the Bills have acquired a big name QB in free agency. Brandon knows they have to take bold steps to win back the fan base. Or, he could put Ralph in a dunking booth and give every fan three free throws to dunk the old man. Heck, he might even throw in some free hot chocolate at the Ralph dunking booth. I'm telling you, fans by the thousands would be showing up at THE RALPH for an event like that.

I say they aquire Mcnabb before/during the draft and some other high profile FA...I highly doubt Michael Vick is in their cards..they couldn't afford to risk alienating even more fans after the HC debacle.

free agency doesn't start for a while after the super bowl

Michael Vick

Or

Tim Tebow.

Bank on it.

Tebow would be my bet. He will be there at number 9, and he would be a positive locker room influence. The thing about Vick is he would alienate many fans just like they just did with the hiring of Thomas Chandler Gailey

Tebow would be my bet. He will be there at number 9, and he would be a positive locker room influence. The thing about Vick is he would alienate many fans just like they just did with the hiring of Thomas Chandler Gailey

Gailey runs the spread.

sounds like just the guy to design his entire NFL offense around Tebow.

If the dunk tank was filled with gold coins, then Scrooge Mc Wilson would be all in.