Cancel your season tickets. Send letters.

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Unbelievable. Chan Gailey over Marty Schottenheimer. Unbelievable.

Sorry for you.

I will make the trek back to WNY and go to at least two home games next season, and forever, until I can't physically do it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just moved back in August from the "oh so perfect, amazing" south Orange County, CA area after 13 years, and brought my California-born wife with me. We are loving it out here. I don't know what it is, but there is something special about Buffalo. My wife loves it, and that blows me away.

I think its the sense of culture and people caring so much about the region.

This retard belongs in St. Louis.

The best thing about Buffalo is the the people. Unlike a lot of parts of the country, there is a real sense of community in a larger city. I love the area and hate the idea of moving away...if only our government could turn things around get some real jobs in here and lower the outrageous taxes being levied

Seriously, what will anyone do once they cancel their season tickets and stop following the team? Buffalo Bills football gives every Western New Yorker as well as those geographically seperated from their hometown HOPE.

Each year we enter the draft with a high pick 'hoping' we draft the next Thurman, Bruce or Cornelius. We want to be able to weigh in on the pick and tell our friends how we 'knew all along' ----We travel to St John Fisher in July and August 'hoping' to catch a glimpse of our favorite stars or 'hoping' to get an autograph.

We start each season with eyes glued to the TV 'hoping' that the playoff drought will end and 'this will be the year' we return to glory. Heck, I get so wrapped up watching a recorded version of the the Dallas Monday night game I watch it as if it were live..........'hoping' this time we will win.

We then enter the last few games of the season 'hoping' that if we win outright and a dozen or so other teams lose, we may actually sneak into the playoffs.

We begin to set the bar low saying things like 'beating the Patriots just once will make up for a 6-10 record' -----We narrow our 'hopes' down to one game and we still fall short, only to 'hope' for next year to be a better year.

Cancel your tickets, burn your Jerseys, renounce your fanhood and what is there to fill the void with? ----Hoping the economy recovers, hoping your illness is cured, hoping you don't lose your job or hoping you win the lottery?

I've been in the Military for 18 years and have lived all over the world. I've seen Buffalo Bills stickers on beer coolers in North Africa. Seen people wearing Bills T-Shirts in Mexico, Istanbul and Berlin. I'm proud of 'MY' team and the fact that I have stuck with it through thick and thin.

I dont stop a guy wearing a Dallas Cowboys Jersey in Bolivia and act like I have something in common with him, but I WILL stop a Bills Jersey wearing fan when I'm in Buffalo and talk about 'this weeks' game.

My commitment to the team keeps me attached to the city I grew up with, the food and people I love and the team that I have supported for 25 years. Imagine how sweet it will be, whether it is this year, next year or in ten years when we 'DO' win the Big one? ----To be able to stay you stood by during some of the most bitter losses, worst defeats, poorest coaching and horrible drafts, a Championship season with a Superbowl victory will only be that much better.

Go Bills!

I'm a Buffalo transplant myself and I wouldn't dare tell someone what to do with their money. If anything I would tell everyone to buy season tickets as a means of supporting the franchise and helping improve the chance that they'll stay in town. Go Away.

i already apologized. i wasn't telling people what to do with their money anyway. i was telling people what not to do with their money. and i was wrong.

i already apologized. i wasn't telling people what to do with their money anyway. i was telling people what not to do with their money. and i was wrong.

I respect a guy who can admit they were wrong and not keep trying to defend something they didn't really mean.

These guys that are declaring that they are no longer bills fans are such douche-bags! What do you want from the people here? You want us to convince you to change your mind? GO THE HELL AWAY THEN! A die hard bills fan will B word and moan at the team's moves but we will Bleed bills red white and blue till the day we die! (or the team moves, but if that happens i will die anyway)

You guys have me convinced. I am glad that you all are die-hard, and the truth is I will be back on this board 5 times a day for the rest of my life.

I freaked out most of all when they chose Donte Whitner. I thought....they had the rights to Leinart and they just drafted a guy I did not know. But then later that day I read that Detroit or somebody was going to draft him next.

As an emotional guy, I cannot tell you how many times I have sat here watching the Bills alone in this house....I drove to KC for the game last year. Once, in 85, I drove to Chicago to watch a preseason game by myself. I am really nuts about the team.

When a guy in town texted me about Gailey, he wrote WTF!! I wrote, well I hope he turns out okay. He can't be worse than Jauron.

So I'm off the ledge. I don't think you guys need to go nuts and call me retarded. But I understand when you tell me to go away, we really don't need fans who act like I did earlier today.

I miss living up there. If my wife wasn't a St. Louis native, I might have moved back years ago.

Love the Bills, man. Always will.

Say no more, TC.

You are forgiven.

Dispair is a tool of evil that we all fall victim to from time to time.

Glad to have you back.

Go Bills!

Cancel your tickets, burn your Jerseys, renounce your fanhood and what is there to fill the void with? ----

I'm not agreeing with the OP by any stretch of the imagination. But as to the above statement, there are FAR more productive and better things people could be doing for those 8 (OK, 7) Sundays more than drinking all day and screaming like a wildman in the stadium. I've been guilty of both of those things on more than one occasion, but "what is there to fill the void with?" ???? I'm just sayin ...

I'll renew my tix as well and actually upgrade.....price of being a fan. Sparano, John Harbaugh, Wade Phillips N Turner were all "laughed at" hirings. So just chill out and play the game. By all accounts the guy is a winner.

I've continued my season tickets every year since i've moved down to DC, which has been 4 years. I don't make it to half the games, but it will all be worth it when the Bills finally make the playoffs and I got first shot at that playoff game in the Ralph. Hope it happens sooner than later, or never........

OK. I live in St. Louis so I can't cancel my tickets, because I don't have any. If I lived up there, I would have them. And I would cancel them today. I follow this team every single day of my life. For over 45 years, I have been a fan.

Ralph promised change. He hired 71 year old guy from within. Then that guy ran out and hired a guy that nobody else wanted.

Do you really want to plunk down hundreds of dollars to support this old bastage?

Unbelievable. Chan Gailey over Marty Schottenheimer. Unbelievable.

Good for you. When the team starts turning things around next year, sit there in Saint Looey without your tickets and have a blast watching the Rams, ride the Arch, visit the Brewery or whatever.

Say no more, TC.

You are forgiven.

Dispair is a tool of evil that we all fall victim to from time to time.

Glad to have you back.

Go Bills!

Well said, Bandit, and welcome back, TC!

Despair is the demon with whom we must all struggle. Any nobility in life comes in that struggle.

Go Bills!

Anyone giving their season tickets up please leave seat numbers so I can call my friend in the ticket office and repurchase season tickets myself. I wanted better seats then they can offer right now anyway. Don't waste any time, quit today and do some of us a favor. I know many people who would like better seats. THANKS!