Sam Bradford

Stl Bills

He does not have a strong arm. No thanks

What??? The kid has played his whole lifetime out of doors in Illinois and freakin' Michigan. Not only does he has a very strong arm, he's highly accurate. And if that's not enough, he can run it, and run it hard. Reminds me a bit of Jim Kelly with that tough attitude. An ideal choice for the WNY-based Bills. Mike Mayock loves this guy which is high praise. But he won't be on the board by the second round.

I like the guy but have some major fears:

1) Injury

2) Looks very frail

3) Arm strength

4) Not a fan of QBs from dominant universities. They play with blue chippers at every position and never have to make plays under pressure.

5) The system. Josh Heupel and Jason White looked really good at OU too because of their system.

So unless they truly believe in the guy, I hope we pass on him. i think he has potential to be a huge bust.

1) Injury

2) Looks very frail

3) Arm strength

4) Not a fan of QBs from dominant universities. They play with blue chippers at every position and never have to make plays under pressure.

5) The system. Josh Heupel and Jason White looked really good at OU too because of their system.

So unless they truly believe in the guy, I hope we pass on him. i think he has potential to be a huge bust.

i COMPLETELY AGREE , huge bust factor with bradford, health shuleresque even!!!

I wouldn't take him if Okung, Suh, McCoy(the real McCoy- nfl prospect), McClain, or Berry are on the board. BPA and those are all much better players then Branford IMO. Dare I say, the 5 I mentioned are can't miss. Bradford does not belong in the can't miss category. And we CANNOT whiff on any more high picks if we want to get out of the quicksand of mediocrity

Absolutely not.

Sam Bradford is the most overrated QB in this draft, and probably the most overrated QB in any draft since Rick Mirer.

Sorry ICE, I may live in California, but I've seen my fair share of Oklahoma Sooners games and I have never been impressed by what I have seen.

Bradford is a Big XII, Oklahoma Sooners system QB and that translates into nothing when it comes to the NFL Level.

Do not by the hype!!!

Not only do I think he is'nt worth a 1st round pick, I also do not think he will make it in the NFL.

1) Injury

2) Looks very frail

3) Arm strength

Bradford has extraordinary accuracy with a quick release.

Players do heal from injury.......In the last game of the 2005 season against the Denver Broncos, Drew Brees injured his shoulder while trying to pick up his fumble after being hit by Denver Broncos safety John Lynch. Denver tackle Gerard Warren hit Brees while he was on the ground, causing the injury. Brees underwent arthroscopic surgery to repair the torn labrum in his right (throwing) shoulder on January 5, 2006. Subsequent reports mention additional rotator cuff damage. Brees was selected as first alternate to the AFC Pro Bowl team in 2006.

Just curious to what the reaction to Bradford at #9 would be? I'd be pretty damn happy if we drafted him, don't know if he'll be there or not though.

Last year I was hoping the bills would draft the best offensive lineman on the board with their #11 pick. After watching Michael Oher start for the playoff Ravens since day one at RT, and Phil Loadholt starting for the still playing Vikings at RT since day one for them, and knowing how Maybin has "worked out", I think I can honestly say with confidence that I was right.

This year I may likely be 100% wrong in most fans' opinions, but it is finally time to stop this QB insanity the Bills have put themselves through since February of 1997, the day Jimbo said goodbye. I am in total agreement with you - YES, the Bills should draft Bradford if by some miracle he's available at number 9. I'll go even further then that - they should just out right reach for their best QB on their board at the #9 spot, even if they have him rated much lower. Why? Because the good ones will get picked - there are too many other teams that need "franchise" QB's. If they wait even until the second round, Tebow, MCoy and even Tony Pike may be gone, in my humble opionion. Mel Kiper and his gang can rate those guys as low as they like, when push comes to shove, my guess is that teams will draft them much higher. It's too damn obvious watching freakin' 40 year old Brett Favre throw for 4,000 yards, while 80% of the NFL teams can't find a QB half his age able to throw for half those yards!!

That's my take, and I'm sticking to it. Flame away, tell about the great OT's and DT's at number 9, I could care less. Grab the QB first, and then let Buddy and Chan's "200 combined years of experience" or however many, fill in the gaps starting with round 2!