Who is out there/available to become

BeastMode54

Well since Chan said in an ideal world he'd like to run a 3-4. I'd like to see jets lb coach/senior defensive assistant Bob Sutton as our dc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Sutton

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/coach/921-bob-sutton

what? I heard the hole thing and he said he is open to the 34 more than he was before

If we do go 34 PIT LB coach Keith Butler would be a good pick up.

He said we wouldn't recognize the names so I'd like to take a wild stab at some "names"

Arthur Moneywise

Hank Bloweather

Steve Mcfathum

James Hassenfloss

Andrew Hencepence

Craig Pie

John Fearless

Tommy Shaneville

Timmy Howl

Frank Chickenpaw

Because people we've heard of are generally unsuccessful, which is why they are so often discussed...and promoted...

Didn't you know that? It's a little early for ol' Chan to be pulling the Andy Reid "I'm smarter than you so I don't need an OC or to do things you think make sense" routine isn't it?

Because people we've heard of are generally unsuccessful, which is why they are so often discussed...and promoted...

Didn't you know that? It's a little early for ol' Chan to be pulling the Andy Reid "I'm smarter than you so I don't need an OC or to do things you think make sense" routine isn't it?

Basically code for - I can't find anybody who has career aspiration to come here and coach under me with this old lunatic and the cast from Cocoon running things

just wondering

I made a list of the top 12 guys the Bills might hire at DC. Then before I made a fool of myself by posting it, I considered each individual and tried to determine whether they might have a reason to be interested in the job. Unfortunately, that bounced 10 from the list. So now I'm down to McCargo and Whitner.

Rationale: Ralph knows them both, they are already in the organization, he might be able to get one of them to coach and play for the same salary they are making, they didn't play a lot in 2009 (so they are fresh), both supposedly understand the defense we have been using (so the players will not have to learn a new one) and there will be no moving expenses. If Ralph suggests this to Buddy, I hope he says "nix."