Mort Twitter Regarding Frazier

LABills08

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's a genuis with the Williams, Jared Allen, Kennedy and the DBs like Winfield.

It's so laughable this idea that coordinators are geniuses when they win with some of the best talent in the league. Isn't that what they're supposed to do?

The best companies have the best talent first, not the best managers.

But isn't that what all coaches do? Ultimately don't we judge coaches on what they are able to do with the talent around them?

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Everything on these boards has ben discussed to death. But thanks for the reminder. I'll keep searching for "something new"

No one has brought this up yet - but is it possible Schefter is right, we have a "hand shake" deal in place with Frazier, and part of the reason we are getting "turned down" is that other coaches know this? is it possible the only reason we are asking to interview guys is to be "thorough" and nothing more then that? I'd be shocked if they try to interview anyone else at this point.

obviously Frazier was their top choice. I questions whether they actually offered it to Harbaugh or not. that seems like quite the stretch and NO one other then Casserly has reported it. I just simply think Frazier is and has been the guy. It makes sense as well in that he didnt want to interview with the Seahawks either...

just my thought.

No one has brought this up yet - but is it possible Schefter is right, we have a "hand shake" deal in place with Frazier, and part of the reason we are getting "turned down" is that other coaches know this?

I was thinking this as well, supposedly stuff like this is well known among coaches and their agents. I suppose that if this week the Bills don't do any more interviews we can be certain that Frazier is going to be hired.