Brian Billick

Takeo_14

A proven offensive mind with a Super BOwl ring who has expressed an interest in the job. HE was a few back assembling a staff correct? I do not understand why we have not at least brought him in for an interview!! His name was right there with Cowher and now don't hear anything at all! I guess I do not understand, BUddy wants a coach WITH head coaching expierience and an offensive mind. He has both oh and did I mention a super bowl ring. What I like the most the attitude that we need to have here in BUffalo.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only real possible answer is that Ralph got PO'd at him for the negative comments he made on the Bills a few weeks ago and subsequently gave instructions to Nix that we would NOT interview him. That's really the only logical thing that I can come up with.

A proven offensive mind with a Super BOwl ring who has expressed an interest in the job. HE was a few back assembling a staff correct? I do not understand why we have not at least brought him in for an interview!! His name was right there with Cowher and now don't hear anything at all! I guess I do not understand, BUddy wants a coach WITH head coaching expierience and an offensive mind. He has both oh and did I mention a super bowl ring. What I like the most the attitude that we need to have here in BUffalo.

I'd like to see Billick interview but I really don't get when people say he's "a proven offensive mind". His only offensive success came when Culpepper and Randy Moss were playing pitch and catch in Minnesota. His offenses in Baltimore were PUTRID. He won his Super Bowl with one of the best defenses in NFL history. Trent Dilfer was the "caretaker" at QB. He and the offense were not the reason for their success.

He's better than we've got now. He's better than what we've had for years. He knows how to win.

please forgive me if I'm off a year or so, but he only worked w Randy Moss one season before he went to Baltimore.. He's a solid coach, but I'm not so sure his philosophy is on par w Nix... When his name was "hot" in buffalo, it was before Nix was appointed GM... It's obvious they wanted a home run pr coach like cowher or shabby and when that didn't happen they promoted nix and are now looking for the right guy... Too bad it seems as if many are reluctant to join the franchise due to a decade of mismanagement and no real changes make... I would not either.

Here is what you need to know: Da Bills have a coach already locked up! Yeah.he has significant experience at the job! That is why..we're woops!(They're) draggin feet..Word in the sweat locker is Mr. Wilson is really interviewing for potential coordinator positions. A few things have to happen for the hirings and that includes financial terms..this & that blah blah...Mr. Wilson also being sold on the coordinators that the future coach is trying to talk into a job. The hiring won't materialize until after two playoff teams are eliminated from the playoffs. Don't care if u billieve me or not as I won't be around here too much longer for the drama! It's all in the name (pardon the pun) TO NY JUST BECAUSE....U figure it out! Bye Bye now!! :thumbsup:

We haven't interviewed him because he sucks. Besides that, for an offensive-minded guy, he put some really crappy offenses on the field in Baltimore.

Here is what you need to know: Da Bills have a coach already locked up! Yeah.he has significant experience at the job! That is why..we're woops!(They're) draggin feet..Word in the sweat locker is Mr. Wilson is really interviewing for potential coordinator positions. A few things have to happen for the hirings and that includes financial terms..this & that blah blah...Mr. Wilson also being sold on the coordinators that the future coach is trying to talk into a job. The hiring won't materialize until after two playoff teams are eliminated from the playoffs. Don't care if u billieve me or not as I won't be around here too much longer for the drama! It's all in the name (pardon the pun) TO NY JUST BECAUSE....U figure it out! Bye Bye now!! :thumbsup:

DITKA

Dear Mr. Billick:

At no time during an evaluation process should you insult the city in which you are an applicant for a job. This could result in a direct, negative response from a rabid fan base who has never appreciated having their town knocked. When you live in a city where everyone pretty much knows everyone else, the word gets around pretty quick. I refer to the example of one Willis MaGahee. We drubbed that waste of space out of town where he has promptly placed his butt on the bench in Baltimore because everyone else has figured out that he was all hype.

At no time do we want, need, or require any one in this city who does not want to be here 100%. Frankly we know that for the most part you are a fraud and you are hoping to use us as a stepping-stone to get into a bigger market and frankly, we don't like you, your attitude, or your whole existence as a whole. Please do not take any positive comments about your candiacy seriously as they are in the large minority.

Please cease and desist in any comment or dream that you may have of breaking back into the NFL though anything associated with the 716 area code, unless you wish be the coach of pop-warner league team located on the East Side of Buffalo to which we will wish you all the luck in the world, because hey, it's for the kids.

Thank you for your application, even though again it was never and would never be solicited by the fans of Buffalo who care more about their sports franchises than anyone could even begin to imagine. Enjoy the rest of your time on Fox, giving your very WRONG and misinformed analysis, which no one really cares about anyway.

Sincerely,

The People of Buffalo.

PS...Go Screw.

I don't understand it either and quite frankly I don't understand why we have made a lot of the decisions we've made. I am so tired of hearing the excuse of "his philosophy doesn't match Buddy Nix". Billick has won a superbowl and had a lot of success as Baltimore's head coach.. I'll take his strategy over Nix's any day. At the very least we should have interviewed him.

I like Billick as a possibility for coach. I have no idea why we have not spoken with him

'cause the Bills already got their guy!! The prospective coaches they are interviewing may end up as defensive or offensive coodinators, but we're just draggin feet until a couple of playoff teams lose then all the contract kinks will be worked out and the new Coach can officially designate his coodinators who are on current playoff teams. Notice they are only interviewing coodinators, and trying to steer a few potential candidates away as they half-heartedly request to interview people they don't have any interest in. It's all a charade..and they will be making a big splash as soon as some of the playoff teams lose! But, right now it would be a disruption to the teams that are in the hunt for the Lombardi trophy if the coodinators were leaked out. So it's best to wait for the proper time for an announcement. :thumbsup:

I don't understand it either and quite frankly I don't understand why we have made a lot of the decisions we've made. I am so tired of hearing the excuse of "his philosophy doesn't match Buddy Nix". Billick has won a superbowl and had a lot of success as Baltimore's head coach.. I'll take his strategy over Nix's any day. At the very least we should have interviewed him.

It wouldn't make sense but the Bills already have their guy waiting in the wings! They don't need or want Billick because they already have someone they like better who I think is better too! Too bad I won't b around here to c how the team

does in '10...(No Not Really!!!!!!!!!!) right now it's just down to c'ing who will be "O" & "D" Coordinators! That may hinge on this weekend games! and the when of the announcement hinges on who wins and all that poppycock! T O NY JUST B CUZ

Outty Here! :thumbsup:

Dungy, TO NY