Playoff Predictions

BLZFAN4LIFE

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no credit for new orleans?

The Saints are a great team but I just don't think they were playing their best football down the stretch. When Arizona and Warner are clicking, that offense is near impossible to stop. Warner is playing at an elite level right now and it's expecting alot of Brees to shake off a little rust and keep up. Just my opinion.

I'm very interested in how Greggo tries to gameplan the Cards. He likes to blitz and take chances but this plays into Warner's best attributes. IMO, styles make fights and football games.

......of course anything could happen though.

The Saints are a great team but I just don't think they were playing their best football down the stretch. When Arizona and Warner are clicking, that offense is near impossible to stop. Warner is playing at an elite level right now and it's expecting alot of Brees to shake off a little rust and keep up. Just my opinion.

I'm very interested in how Greggo tries to gameplan the Cards. He likes to blitz and take chances but this plays into Warner's best attributes. IMO, styles make fights and football games.

......of course anything could happen though.

well thats because green bay couldnt stop anyone. saits d is better than cards d. offense vs offense is about the same. both explosive. and again i would even say saints offense is a little better than cards offense.

it may not be a blow out, but the saints should win. its at home.

Who do you like (against the spread)

Cardinals +7 @ N.O. 1/16 4:30.

Ravens +6.5 @ Indy 1/16 8:15.

Cowgirls +3 @ Minny 1/17 1:00.

Jets + 7 @ S.D. 1/17 4:40.

I'll take:

Saints.

Ravens.

Cowgirls.

Chargers.

Saints (To win and cover)

Jets (Chargers win but don't cover)

Ravens (game could go either way I feel like its going to be close enough for the Ravens to cover)

Vikings (I just feel like the Cowgirls are getting too full of themselves and the Vikes come to play)

well thats because green bay couldnt stop anyone. saits d is better than cards d. offense vs offense is about the same. both explosive. and again i would even say saints offense is a little better than cards offense.

Kurt Warner is 10-2 in the postseason, with his only defeats coming against the Cheatriots in Superbowl 36 and Steelers last year. A Steelers team that needed a few freak plays to win and a Cheatriots team that needed alot more.

.....if you gotta go with the Saints fine, just don't bet it all. :unsure:

The Packers had the number 2 defense in the league this year. It might have been a little overrated but still impressive.

Kurt Warner is 10-2 in the postseason, with his only defeats coming against the Cheatriots in Superbowl 36 and Steelers last year. A Steelers team that needed a few freak plays to win and a Cheatriots team that needed alot more.

.....if you gotta go with the Saints fine, just don't bet it all. :unsure:

The Packers had the number 2 defense in the league this year. It might have been a little overrated but still impressive.

ha. good points. not placin a bet on this one. im parlaying chargers and cowboys game.

I'll take:

Saints.

Ravens.

Cowgirls.

Chargers.

Funny, I like the EXACT opposite of your picks. I just bet a parlay with the Cards +7, OVER 57, Minn -3, JEts +7. I didn't use the Indy game, but I would take Indy.

That's a pretty good play. I'm thinking of just betting the Colts to cover. I know it seems like a sucker's bet but Flacco has been struggling and I'm a sucker.

ravens have good momentum right now. but peyton is the best qb in the league imo. he knows how to beat the ravens. he did already once even this year. at home they will cover the points. play it. just dont send me your bill if they lose.

I'll take:

Saints.

Ravens.

Cowgirls.

Chargers.

Cardinals

Ravens

Cowboys

Chargers

All 4 cover, all 4 win.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lol:

Nice call lafan!

Versus spread:

Cardinals

Ravens

Cowgirls

Chargers

Outright:

Cardinals

Colts

Cowgirls

Chargers

In the name of accountability (Lord knows there's precious little of that on this board), my picks suck so far.

So far, 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 outright.

Picking these games is an exercise in humility.

Go Chargers!