Tracking Flights

weso1378

I know we have beaten a dead horse here but here is some interesting information from flightaware.com.

This is the past history for a net jets plane over the past few days...EJA317

The plane went from Palm Beach-Buffalo.....Buffalo-Michigan....Michigan-Grand Cayman...And is now scheduled to land at Raleigh this afternoon???

Date Type Origin Destination Departure Arrival Duration

15-Jan-2010 C680/L Owen Roberts Int'l (MWCR / GCM) Raleigh-Durham Intl (KRDU) 03:36PM UTC 01:06PM EST Scheduled

14-Jan-2010 C680/L Oakland County Intl (KPTK) Owen Roberts Int'l (MWCR / GCM) 08:48AM EST result unknown (?) n/a

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Oakland County Intl (KPTK) 04:37PM EST 05:23PM EST 0:46

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Palm Beach Intl (KPBI) Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) 01:10PM EST 03:41PM EST 2:31

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Witham Field (KSUA) Palm Beach Intl (KPBI) 11:35AM EST 11:38AM EST 0:02

Registered Users Access 4 months History -- Register today. (Don't worry, it's free and easy.)

(More Past Flights)

I know we have beaten a dead horse here but here is some interesting information from flightaware.com.

The plane went from Palm Beach-Buffalo.....Buffalo-Michigan....Michigan-Grand Cayman...And is now scheduled to land at Raleigh this afternoon???

15-Jan-2010 C680/L Owen Roberts Int'l (MWCR / GCM) Raleigh-Durham Intl (KRDU) 03:36PM UTC 01:06PM EST Scheduled

14-Jan-2010 C680/L Oakland County Intl (KPTK) Owen Roberts Int'l (MWCR / GCM) 08:48AM EST result unknown (?) n/a

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) Oakland County Intl (KPTK) 04:37PM EST 05:23PM EST 0:46

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Palm Beach Intl (KPBI) Buffalo Niagara Intl (KBUF) 01:10PM EST 03:41PM EST 2:31

13-Jan-2010 C680/L Witham Field (KSUA) Palm Beach Intl (KPBI) 11:35AM EST 11:38AM EST 0:02

Registered Users Access 4 months History -- Register today. (Don't worry, it's free and easy.)

(More Past Flights)

maybe more than 1 person flies in and out of Buffalo...ooops sorry i don't want to start a conspiracy

(More Past Flights)

Thats easy enough to figure out. Tebow was flown to Buffalo where they picked up ol' Russ and Buddy and flew to meet Moneybags McWilson. Once it was determined that Tebow would be our number one draft pick and will be anointed franchise QB, he was dispatched by Rail ( I know because I'm tracking trains) back to FL. Now Ol' Russ was then sent to the Caymans to pick up a bag fulla money from RW's secret offshore a/c. Russ then went over to Cowher's to beg him to come coach for us.

(More Past Flights)

ordering my Cowher Power jersey as I type this

cool but the grand cayman stop-over is connected how?

Here is a far out there thought. If the ownership of the team is to be transfered at some point to JK and TT and a group of investors...They might have set the "new corporation" up in the Grand Cayman's for various reasons???

Anyone with experience in this field have any thoughts?

cool but the grand cayman stop-over is connected how?

Here is a far out there thought. If the ownership of the team is to be transfered at some point to JK and TT and a group of investors...They might have set the "new corporation" up in the Grand Cayman's for various reasons???

wow - that is very far out there

yeah, my thought is you're a moron

Holy freaking conspiracy theories. I said it before and I will say it again - YOU ARE THE MAN!!! God love you and your true Bill-iever status. You sir are to be emulated by all true fans.

(More Past Flights)

Guy is waxing his mustache at the beach... gets sand in it.....takes it off with his shoe........ shoe scuffs the counter!

(More Past Flights)

I'm the one who tracked (and posted this flight) the other day and I also believe that it's strange how 3 cities involved are central to the Bills seacrh. Coincidence? i hope not.

I'm the one who tracked (and posted this flight) the other day and I also believe that it's strange how 3 cities involved are central to the Bills seacrh. Coincidence? i hope not.

You sir - have also achieved idol status in my admiration for the Bil's fan. Kudo's for reminding us the oddity of this flight pattern and letting our minds race to the same conclusions. Fantastic.

I visited the Grand Caymens in 2003. The island has more financial institutions per square mile than any place in the U.S.

There were about forty banks on the island back then. And of those forty, there was only one bank with only one client. And if that isn't a gross display of wealth, then I don't know what is. It would be a safe bet to say that Ralph Wilson has an account in one of the financial institutions on that island. Hence the trip.

The very existence of this thread is alarming in every way- god forbid anybody points this out to a candidate. In addition to our AIG and Fannie Mae style of fail leadership they would have to deal with Buffalo lawn abusers, during game home thieves and now stalkers!!

....that said go Cowher Power!