Lynch is a top 5 back in the NFL

With Lynch and Jackson we have the best backfield in the NFL.

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

Would you rather have Ray "I kill snitches" Lewis?

Lynch likes to have a little fun. So what?

Edwards + Lynch + Jackson + anyway decent OL = Long playoff run.

The guy isn't even Top Five in the division, let alone the NFL! :censored:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When the OL protected even halfway decently for Trent we were lighting this league up.

top 5. astonishing.

Lynch is Travis Henry part Deux. Hard straight ahead runner. No vision for holes. Can't catch well. No blocking. Lots of off field legal problems. Travis had more babies though.

Lets not go there VA. Lynch fumbles about a millionth of the time that TH did :censored: , and is way more powerful than TH. I agree unfortunately about the poor field vision though and the receiving issues and of course the off the field stuff.

Lets not go there VA. Lynch fumbles about a millionth of the time that TH did :censored: , and is way more powerful than TH. I agree unfortunately about the poor field vision though and the receiving issues and of course the off the field stuff.

Lynch rarely fumbles, and his vision is underrated.

We do NOT need to draft another Dominic Rhodes!

ummmm - no.

this post coupled with the fact that you think that edwards is better than brady negates anything you could offer as football smarts.

in fact - i would trade both lynch and edwards plus next year's #1 draft choice for any first round top 16 pick this year.

ummmm - no.

this post coupled with the fact that you think that edwards is better than brady negates anything you could offer as football smarts.

in fact - i would trade both lynch and edwards plus next year's #1 draft choice for any first round top 16 pick this year.

Seriously, that is a terrible idea.

Trent is the future and Lynch should get a 1st.

edwards is history - not future.

and you could not get a first round pick in the cfl for lynch.

Trent has had his struggles, granted, but behind this OL who wouldn't?

Lynch is a 1st guaranteed.

I remember when Adrian Peterson was the big hype coming out of college. We all wanted to trade up to get him. Well, Lynch has shown with less talent he is more productive.

Who would take AP over Lynch now?

Thought so.

As to the bolded above, I hope you're not raising any kids. Actually it seems like you're pretty young yourself, judging from your take.

Rough man. :censored:

I didn't say traded, Brady is a free agent.

If he wants Manning money he may leave.

He's not a free agent. He'll be a free agent after the 2010 season, if he's not extended.

Lynch rarely fumbles, and his vision is underrated.

We do NOT need to draft another Dominic Rhodes!

We didn't draft Dominic Rhodes which you probably know but your sentence construction leaves that a bit in doubt.

A few things on Lynch.

While he's not as good as Fred Jackson, he's a good player. Possibly a top 20 back.

Also, contrary to what many think, he's not getting paid a lot. Last I checked his salary was in the same range as Ladell Betts, Mewelde Moore, Chester Taylor, and guys like that. His signing bonus is guaranteed but his yearly salaries are quite affordable.

He's virtually untradeable right now. To trade him would be to get less in return than he's worth.

Probably the best move would be to keep Lynch, as long as he doesn't screw up again.

Rough man. :censored:

I didn't say traded, Brady is a free agent.

If he wants Manning money he may leave.

Brady is not a free agent - he is signed through next year. You lost any cred by saying trent edwards is going to be better than tom brady! I hate the pats but there is no chance edwards will ever be remotely as good as Brady.

Trent has had his struggles, granted, but behind this OL who wouldn't?

Lynch is a 1st guaranteed.

I remember when Adrian Peterson was the big hype coming out of college. We all wanted to trade up to get him. Well, Lynch has shown with less talent he is more productive.

Who would take AP over Lynch now?

Thought so.

Tell that to Aaron Rodgers

Forget these "so-called" character issues. The lawsuit has already been dropped.

Lynch can break more tackles than any RB in the NFL. I still remember him dragging around the Patriots last year.

He is a good receiver out of the backfield, and is a playmaker.

Players rally around him as well.

Jackson is a beast as well, but Lynch and Jackson is unstoppable.

When was the last time Lynch ran for a 100 yards in a game?

It was December 2008 against the Jets. Give me a break, this guy was terrible in 2009. We would be lucky to get a 5th round pick for him. Most players were pissed that Jackson didn't start the 4th game this year when Lynch returned. Jackson was 1st in all purpose yrds and 4th in rushing at the time. Players respect production, even with a criminal record. In 13 games last year Marshawn barely broke 1000 yards as the full time starter. Jackson start 5-6 games and broke the 1000 mark. Jackson ran for 4.4 yds a carry, Lynch 3.75 this year. there is no comparision. Goodbye Lynch!!!!!!

yeah they are really head and shoulders above DeAngelo Williams and James Stewart in Carolina

where are all these new members coming from that continue to post ridiculous crap like this

When was the last time Lynch ran for a 100 yards in a game?

It was December 2008 against the Jets. Give me a break, this guy was terrible in 2009. We would be lucky to get a 5th round pick for him. Most players were pissed that Jackson didn't start the 4th game this year when Lynch returned. Jackson was 1st in all purpose yrds and 4th in rushing at the time. Players respect production, even with a criminal record. In 13 games last year Marshawn barely broke 1000 yards as the full time starter. Jackson start 5-6 games and broke the 1000 mark. Jackson ran for 4.4 yds a carry, Lynch 3.75 this year. there is no comparision. Goodbye Lynch!!!!!!

He sucked so bad he made the pro bowl...come on man