RUMOR: Jim Kelly spoke w/Bill Cowher?

Punch

A few of the other Bills' message boards, including the one at BB.com, are indicating that Channel 7's Julie Fine spoke with Jim Kelly at Ilio Dipaolo's earlier today and he mentions having had discussions with Bill Cowher? Has anyone heard this? ALLEGEDLY this will be broadcast on Channel 7 at 5pm?

Even if this is true it could, of course, be nothing--- but it sounds interesting.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of the other Bills' message boards, including the one at BB.com, are indicating that Channel 7's Julie Fine spoke with Jim Kelly at Ilio Dipaolo's earlier today and he mentions having had discussions with Bill Cowher? Has anyone heard this? ALLEGEDLY this will be broadcast on Channel 7 at 5pm?

Even if this is true it could, of course, be nothing--- but it sounds interesting.

it all depends o what Kelly ordered for lunch.

Was Cowher at illio's as well, great place to eat

The rumor indicates Kelly was there for a charity thing--- I see now that Pat Moran may be involved with this rumor, so it's probably smoke being blown.

I think everyone can read between the lines here. Kelly is going to talk about his discussion with Cowher on the same day the Bills ask permission to talk to Russ Grimm and Brian Schottenheimer.

Swing and a miss on The Chin.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that Cowher, Grimm, the Schottenheimers, Frazier, Harbaugh, etc. are all candidates that the Bills are considering for their head coaching vacancy and that there is no "reading between the lines" to be done here.

The rumor indicates Kelly was there for a charity thing--- I see now that Pat Moran may be involved with this rumor, so it's probably smoke being blown.

Everyone already knows Cowher has had some ear time with Kelly

Pat Moran wated ot ask kelly himself but he did not have press credentials. He asked Julie to ask a few questions and she got Kelly to talk some

What was said was not revealed and everyone has ot wiat and see

Pat has already said he does not know what Julie has gotten back in regards to info that Kelly spewed

Moran did not start any rumor, he is only involved in trying to get kelly to answer a couple of questions and has been inface to face contact with Julie

Everyone already knows Cowher has had some ear time with Kelly

Pat Moran wated ot ask kelly himself but he did not have press credentials. He asked Julie to ask a few questions and she got Kelly to talk some

What was said was not revealed and everyone has ot wiat and see

Pat has already said he does not know what Julie has gotten back in regards to info that Kelly spewed

Moran did not start any rumor, he is only involved in trying to get kelly to answer a couple of questions and has been inface to face contact with Julie

Yes, I understand---- the rumor being that it will, indeed, appear on channel 7. Pat Moran initially stated he did not know if Julie even asked Kelly anything about Cowher. That's why I classifed it as a rumor. He now says Julie Fine has e-mailed and verified that she did ask about Cowher and it will appear in the broadcast.

Guest dog14787
If Kelly is now talking to Cowher, it's crunch time.

I've always believed its been Kelly doing the real talking on the sales pitch to Cowher, his name carries more weight and respect than anyone else the Bills have to offer.