Where's the Putrids bashing

If you want nice thick slice of schadenfreude, visit any of the numerous Pats message boards and read how these guys still can't believe they lost. Oh and some are calling for Billi-cheat's head and to cut Brady. Very rational.

PTR

:huh: damn, they are less rational than Bills fans! I didn't think that was possible.

Guest dog14787
If you want nice thick slice of schadenfreude, visit any of the numerous Pats message boards and read how these guys still can't believe they lost. Oh and some are calling for Billi-cheat's head and to cut Brady. Very rational.

PTR

I wish they would fire the Billi-cheat,

Bill Billicheat and the Buffalo Bills, I like it :huh:

Sorry if this is already a topic.

You'd think that will all of the animosity towards the Putrids that the crew here would be all over Brady like the Ravens were.

I only got to listen to the game on the radio as I was on the road. Was it as good as it sounded?

until we have actual nfl football going on here, we may as well stfu

PTR

That's funny! Nothing like a little perspective for Bills fans, with Pats fans actually calling for one of the best coach/QB combinations in history to be fired.

That being said: One of the ladies I work with thinks Tommy is cute and told me that she liked his hairdo. I told her I thought it looked good with his eyes all puffy from crying after they lost. Really though, it wasn't Brady's fault, since their

so called "defense" got the ball stuffed so far down their throats that they could use the pointy end of the ball to sit on.

I watched most of the game and loved every minute of it.

I watched it, and before the game, I guess I really didn't care who won. My emotions got the best of me when Rice took the opening handoff all the way to the house. I guess that told me who I wanted to LOSE. F'n Patriots!

I watched it, and before the game, I guess I really didn't care who won. My emotions got the best of me when Rice took the opening handoff all the way to the house. I guess that told me who I wanted to LOSE. F'n Patriots!

That pretty much sums up how I was feeling as well.

so let me get this straight. u didnt care. u want tommy boy to win another sb. how about let them continue beating us year after year??

i did care who won. i wanted the pats to get slaughtered. and they did. it was beautiful.

You'd think that will all of the animosity towards the Putrids that the crew here would be all over Brady like the Ravens were.

I only got to listen to the game on the radio as I was on the road. Was it as good as it sounded?

actually the main thread was DURING the game. you and i both missed it. i personally was too busy laughing my @ off at the whole thing. loved it. yesterday was super duper duper great!

i loved how the ravens were waiving "bye" to all the pats fans that were leaving early. that was classic!!!

But there is always a problem. Since they did not make the final 8, they are not handicapped by the free agent rules of the uncapped year. They can go out and sign whom they want. Also they have a mid range 1st round choice and 3 second round draft picks this year and 2 firsts next year to rebuild.

But there is always a problem. Since they did not make the final 8, they are not handicapped by the free agent rules of the uncapped year. They can go out and sign whom they want. Also they have a mid range 1st round choice and 3 second round draft picks this year and 2 firsts next year to rebuild.

They can sign those not under contract. Also, we have seen where BB signs players who fit his system. I don't have a list of who is available, but I don't think there are enough players out there for one year. That defense is a mess.

Where is that baffoon "Ice Cold Brushci"? We haven't seen that fool around here for a few weeks??

Amazing how mediocre the Pats look now that they can tape walkthroughs or practices.

I think he got embarrased after he heard Chuck Norris saved Teddy Bruschi and his dogs from a burning car in the RWS parking lot then realized what he did and threw him back in, but kept the dogs.

Does anyone remember those Teddy Bruschi skits from WGR those were classic??

Really though, it wasn't Brady's fault, since their so called "defense" got the ball stuffed so far down their throats that they could use the pointy end of the ball to sit on.

Say what? Brady was horrible -- all four turnovers were BAD plays by him. People here would be taking out contracts on Edwards' life if he had four turnovers in a playoff game. Other than the giftwrapped TD after the muffed punt, Brady managed a total of one scoring drive all day.

How could you miss the fun???

I enjoyed ripping into my Pats friends for their loss.

Sucks to lose in the playoffs, eh Pats fans!