New York Jets vs Cincinnati Bengals

ProjectPat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Jets to lose for obvious reasons. But it is karma if the Bengals lose because they had a chance to keep the Jets out of the playoffs and they didn't even try.

Totally agree. They should have treated last week like a playoff game. Why would they want to play the top defense and top running team for two weeks in a row. Not to mention Revis shutting down Ocho-choke-o once again.

Well the first part of the "nightmare scenario" has happened...Jest over Bengals. Could this lead to the dreaded ...

Pats over Ravens

Jest over Colts

Pats over Chargers

AFC Championship in..... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH FOXBOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:sick::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: ???????? :ph34r:

Shayne Graham is having a playoff choke job of epic proportions - nothing like it since Doug Brien in 2002 or so.

ANd yeah, watching this game, if given a choice between Brian Schotteneheimer and Mike Zimmer, I'm going for Marty's kid.

I would take Fewell back if it was between those two. BS still hasn't impressed me enough as an OC to warrant making him a HC of a team with a dismal Offence