Leslie Frazer "blew away" Nix in interview.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody really needs to remind Buddy Nix he's not the smartest guy in the room. I mean, before something really bad happens...

This is a !@#$ing joke. Apparently Ralph is finally willing to spend serious money on a coach and we have Frazier "blowing" Nix away in an interview. I think that's just code for, "we can't get any of the top tier coaches available to come here, so we'll just say this nobody 'blew us away.' !@#$ing bull ****.

I would rather have Fewell at this point. This better not happen.

Which room? Because I'm not convinced anyone's smarter than Buddy Nix at One Bills Drive. And htat's not a good thing.

Why do I always get the feeling anymore that they are trying to sabotage the fan base so ticket sales tank and they can say see nobody cares, see ya in LA or Toronto? :wallbash:

This could be it for me! It's going to hard for me to muster any energy to watch them if they hire Frazier b/c I can anticipate the results. This guy Frazier is Fewell with better talent at his disposal!!! WTF!!!

another disaster for us but the talking heads will say it's a "great hire" WTF!!!

If true, this aint RW's fault -- good job Buddy!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

This story leaked to the media, a media outlet not called ESPN, could be tied to Ralph's interview with the AP, another media outlet not called ESPN, for the purpose of saying to Bill Cowher "Take your %^&*( or get off of the pot!!!! We want you as our next coach, but make a choice!"

I have felt strongly that both sides - The Bills and the Cowher team, have used the media to negotiate with each other. After Cowher tells Nix he wants $10M a year, Nix offers $8.5M, Cowher shares with ESPN - you know I may stick with broadcasting......Bills respond with a media story "we have candidates Frazier, Billick, Rivera, etc lined up.............."

This is a !@#$ing joke. Apparently Ralph is finally willing to spend serious money on a coach and we have Frazier "blowing" Nix away in an interview. I think that's just code for, "we can't get any of the top tier coaches available to come here, so we'll just say this nobody 'blew us away.' !@#$ing bull ****.

I would rather have Fewell at this point. This better not happen.

I really can't understand the point of hiring someone like Frazier and letting go of Fewell. Really, WTF is the difference at this point?

some people would basically only be happy with Cowher. It seems that the general league consensus is that he's the best HC/coordinator prospect out there with his temperament and his experience.

How many of the 12 teams in the playoffs this season are coached by re-tread head coaches?

3 of 12. Wade, Norv, and Bellicheat.

Cowher's not just another retread HC and you know it...Everyone knows it...Folks can say what they will about the guy, the help he had in Pittsburgh, how much was his doing...But one thing is absolutely not up for argument because it's fact...And that is Cowher's Record...149-90-1 (.623 %)...12-9 in the Playoffs...One Super Bowl Ring...6 times in the AFC Championship Game in 15 Years...10 out of 15 Years in The Playoffs...

Re-tread? Not so much...

I held Dick Jauron responsible for his crap Record and I want Cowher because of his stellar Record...The speculation going on about Cowher from his haters is just that...speculation...He'll have to prove to me he can't do it elsewhere...Because it's a fact the guy won and won a lot in his last gig...:wallbash:

"Leslie Frazier is said to be the leader in the clubhouse for the Bills job. Blew away Buddy Nix in interview.

Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated"

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

Still holding out hope for Cowher though.

Ok... OBD has been super tight lipped and now they are going to start calling Frazier the front runner when they haven't interviewed anybody else besides Cowher and Frazier. I guarantee you nobody said that Leslie Frazier is the front runner. Nix had previously said that frazier did a great job when he was interviewed by that Rooney rule guy.

I really can't understand the point of hiring someone like Frazier and letting go of Fewell. Really, WTF is the difference at this point?

Aside from both being black DCs, please explain how theres no difference between Frasier and Fewell.

Why do I always get the feeling anymore that they are trying to sabotage the fan base so ticket sales tank and they can say see nobody cares, see ya in LA or Toronto? :wallbash:

It's becoming harder and harder to argue with that logic as each and every day goes by... :wallbash:

This could be it for me! It's going to hard for me to muster any energy to watch them if they hire Frazier b/c I can anticipate the results. This guy Frazier is Fewell with better talent at his disposal!!! WTF!!!

another disaster for us but the talking heads will say it's a "great hire" WTF!!!

If true, this aint RW's fault -- good job Buddy!! :wallbash: :wallbash:

What do Frazier and Fewell have in common besides an initial and a scheme choice? And in any case, the Vikings blitz a lot more than the Bills do.

Cowher's not just another retread HC and you know it...Everyone knows it...Folks can say what they will about the guy, the help he had in Pittsburgh, how much was his doing...But one thing is absolutely not up for argument because it's fact...And that is Cowher's Record...149-90-1 (.623 %)...12-9 in the Playoffs...One Super Bowl Ring...6 times in the AFC Championship Game in 15 Years...10 out of 15 Years in The Playoffs...

Re-tread? Not so much...

I held Dick Jauron responsible for his crap Record and I want Cowher because of his stellar Record...The speculation going on about Cowher from his haters is just that...speculation...He'll have to prove to me he can't do it elsewhere...Because it's a fact the guy won and won a lot in his last gig...:wallbash:

sorry re-tread was the only term I could think at the time to mean a non-first time head coach coaching the current team.

my point is there isn't a lot of success with old head coaches starting again somewhere else.

not saying I wouldn't take Cowher, I would - I'm just pointing out that most successful coaches are first time hires. So don't close the door on them just cause they're not Cowher.

but I think a lot of people on this board are just eager to have a hissy fit meltdown

Yeah, these two can't possibly be any different at all. Maybe Fewell can even sell Frazier his rap records and show him some good fried chicken places on his way out of town.

How come you all think it is great when other teams get a coordinator and becomes a very good HC but, you all think it is bad when we look at them. I know our track record is not the best.

Going that route, why not keep Fewell as the HC then? Our defense was actually one of our stronger points the past few years, and the team did seem to respond to him somewhat..at least his record with this **** team was about .500 - better than dick.

Nothing against Frazier, I just expect more.