Anyone else feel like just giving up?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Switching teams is not even an option for me, good or bad its the Buffalo Bills and will always be the Buffalo Bills until the day I die and hopefully long after because there has got to be football in heaven.

If the Flutie Curse is still going on when I meet my maker, I'm going to ask him "Why do you hate the Buffalo Bills"?

Fixed that for ya.. :thumbsup:

Rudy! was the man. Loved that movie

Proved his brother and family/friends wrong. Had a goal in life and fulfilled it.

Se people I have seen alot of movies. But Ones that fit my TASTE of a movie... Or does that still make me a nerd or someone with no social life and all those other comments you guys where saying?

Just don't invest in "Rudy Beverage". You'll lose your shirt . . . :thumbsup:

No you mocked my social life by suggesting that I graduated high school in 2035 (was it?) hence an insult...

No it was "2030" You know, as in your own username? It was a friendly attempt at humor suggesting that your relative youth must be the reason for not having seen a 30+ year old film.

And what in the Sam Hill does that have to do with your social life, which must be one memorable encounter with the world's intellectual elite after another?

And why the hell am I sitting here talking to a 12 year old that wears womens underwear?

As Marshawn would say nuh nuh nuh nuh gone, or some such.

No it was "2030" You know, as in your own username? It was a friendly attempt at humor suggesting that your relative youth must be the reason for not having seen a 30+ year old film.

And what in the Sam Hill does that have to do with your social life, which must be one memorable encounter with the world's intellectual elite after another?

And why the hell am I sitting here talking to a 12 year old that wears womens underwear?

As Marshawn would say nuh nuh nuh nuh gone, or some such.

Could you type that again? this time slower.

Well because im a loyal die hard Bills fan, clearly you are not if you have a urge to give up on supporting them

Right cause you're the expert on what makes a die hard fan... :thumbsup:

The OP's been here as long as I can remember...I'm pretty sure anyone who spends a decade or more on a Team Forum like this one is die hard by any definition...I know MiS is...

Thanks for your genius input though... :thumbsup:

hehe, keep throwing insults. I like seeing the maturity of your generation.

Maybe it was because of the high drop out rates in that generation that resulted in such mature people your age

Right cause you're the expert on what makes a die hard fan... :thumbsup:

The OP's been here as long as I can remember...I'm pretty sure anyone who spends a decade or more on a Team Forum like this one is die hard by any definition...I know MiS is...

Thanks for your genius input though... :thumbsup:

Yes... such a die hard fan would make a topic like this with that title

i thought this post was about an avid bills fan having a weak moment.

"Every year I put myself through the emotional roller coaster of hope-reality-despair. Why do we continue to punish ourselves?.......So how to cope when your team is in disarray ?

so i just think a few words of wisdom might help.....

"go home, watch channel 7 and buy a six pack of Genny"...the late Mayor Jimmy Griffin

"When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum." ~Author Unknown

hope this helps.....

Maybe it was because of the high drop out rates in that generation that resulted in such mature people your age

Ummmm.......I think you have that a little azz-backwards. Assuming you're around my son's age (21) the drop out rates were staggering........very minimal drop outs in the 70's and 80's......and 90's for that matter.

Ummmm.......I think you have that a little azz-backwards. Assuming you're around my son's age (21) the drop out rates were staggering........very minimal drop outs in the 70's and 80's......and 90's for that matter.

yes your totally right:

even statistics disagree with you:

http://nces.ed.gov/FastFacts/display.asp?id=16

-And yes im 21 (Correct on 1 thing), Graduated in 2007. Lowest ever drop out rate year

Guest dog14787
Fixed that for ya.. :thumbsup:

Thanks, the kind of fix that might keep me from getting tossed in the frying pan and burnt to a crisp. :thumbsup:

You are right Cabe... It is totally staggering to see what the drop out rates have become.

Now granted, my father was born during the depression and only went to grade 8... Seemed that generation corrected itself by having their children attend more school... Yet, IMO as we slip more and more back into that conservative frame of mind/society and political mentality... That drop out mentality seems again to gaining ground. :thumbsup:

Sorry for my political commentary... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I haven't read through this entire thread, but I wanted to say that, as Bills fans, there are two things that are a certainty:

1) It's often necessary to vent about our frustration in order to keep our sanity.

2) No matter how much or how often we vent, and no matter how appealing the thought can be about rooting for another team instead, we're Bills fans and we'll ALWAYS be Bills fans.

So Mike, don't fret. Get it all out, man, cause we understand. Bu