RB - Freddy Jackson; Marshawn Lynch; Corey McIntyre

WR - Lee Evans; Steve Johnson; James Hardy; Josh Reed

LT - Anthony Davis

LG - Andy Levitre

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

TE - Nelson; Shouman; Stupar

I think that is more than 11 guys. Although we have been pretty bad, maybe the league will let us do it. I would suggest only having 1 QB though and maybe throwing a couple extra linemen in there. Maybe we can stop our Qbs from getting sacked constantly.

Josh Reed won't be on the team next year and I think Bardford goes before 9.....Would rather have Claussen who will most likely go head of him anyways... Bell will pull it together and regain that LT spot.. But I like it.. on paper.....

(That was my first replay on TBD by the way)

QB - Sam Bradford; Ryan Fitzpatrick; Brian Brohm

LT - Anthony Davis

LG - Andy Levitre

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

QB - Sam Bradford

RB - Freddy Jackson

WR - Lee Evans; TO; Steve Johnson

LT - Anthony Davis

LG - Andy Levitre

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

TE - Nelson

I dont think there is anyway that you get Sam Bradford and Anthony Davis because they will be gone in the top-15. I like the thought of it, but you would have to give up a lot to get back into a position to get both of them. One thing I would like to see is a different backup for Fred Jackson. I think Lynch has worn out his welcome in Buffalo and could use a change of sceneary. Josh Reed most likely will not be back next year because he is frustrated that during his tenure with the Bills they haven't made the playoffs once. There will be a lot of wide receivers available in the mid to later rounds of the draft.

QB - Sam Bradford; Ryan Fitzpatrick; Brian Brohm

LT - Anthony Davis

LG - Andy Levitre

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood

RT - Butler

I like the 3RB, 4WR, 3TE alignment. How are defenses going to know who to cover? Gives us many options. :w00t:

I think Lee evans has demonstrated hes prettty easy to cover the past few years (yea his qbs sucked)

Those WRs arent scaring any defenses.

Agreed...the only way he is a threat is as a #2, with a viable #1 on the opposite side of the field and an above average guy in the slot. :w00t:

I think Lee evans has demonstrated hes prettty easy to cover the past few years (yea his qbs sucked)

Those WRs arent scaring any defenses.

I would agree, and posted a unit analysis of the WRs.

You can't just hope Hardy will do anything, and Johnson will step up. Reed will almost certainly be gone also.

The Bills should sign somone of possible AND draft a WR in top 3 picks IMO as WRs often take a while to develop, even

the good ones.

One of the biggest problems the Bills faced this season is not having capable backups for the OL who could step up when the starters were injured.

This has been fundamental to the Bills failure (IMHO) amongst other things.

One option would be to trade Marshawn Lynch to Denver for Brandon Marshall or to Arizona for Boldin. These are two teams that would like to have a bonafide workhourse #1 RB to compliment what they have (Beanie Wells and Knowshan Mareno)

One option would be to trade Marshawn Lynch to Denver for Brandon Marshall or to Arizona for Boldin. These are two teams that would like to have a bonafide workhourse #1 RB to compliment what they have (Beanie Wells and Knowshan Mareno)

Arizona has Hightower so no need for Lynch. Plus RB's rarely get traded. They get released and replaced by a draft pick.

2010 Buffalo Bills Defensive Starters (3-4 PLZ?!?!?!)

LE - Schobel (will return if Cowher or Billick are announced)

RE - Kelsay (sorry....unless they get someone in FA)

DT- Kyle Williams (deserves it over Stroud)

LOLB - Mitchell

MLB - Nick Harris

MLB- Poz

ROLB - Maybin

CB- McKelvin

CB- Corner

NCB - Florence (Bye Bye, Youbouty! Good FREAKIN riddance!)

FS - Byrd

SS - Cary Harris (not going by that last game, but SOMEONE's gotta replace Whitner!)

K - ANYONE but Lindell

P- Mr. Player of the Decade...#8!!!!!!!!.....Hey-O!!!!