Bills close to making a decision?

DarthICE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora just stated on NFLN he talked to someone within the Bills org and they feel they have their guy in mind and a decision might be coming soon.

Take it for what it's worth.

if its soon cant be any of the coaches still in playoffs. By the way that was Michale Lombardi that just made the quote get the facts right

I could be Leslie Frazier since hes in the bye week correct?

I would have to be between: Fewell, Frazier, Cowher, Schottenheimer and possibly Billick (He might deny being interviewed but might very well have been)

Eventhough Schottenheimer denies interest in coaching again, I think he would love to come back deep down inside

I could be Leslie Frazier since hes in the bye week correct?

I would have to be between: Fewell, Frazier, Cowher, Schottenheimer and possibly Billick (He might deny being interviewed but might very well have been)

Eventhough Schottenheimer denies interest in coaching again, I think he would love to come back deep down inside

I am not sure if NFL rules allow a coach to be hired while team is still in playoffs. So scratch off Frazier. Its the chin, marty or long shot billick

I am not sure if NFL rules allow a coach to be hired while team is still in playoffs. So scratch off Frazier. Its the chin, marty or long shot billick

The Vikings would have to agree to let Frazier go, which would NEVER happen. No team in their right mind would let their DC go during the middle of the playoffs.

if its soon cant be any of the coaches still in playoffs. By the way that was Michale Lombardi that just made the quote get the facts right

The decision can be made among the Bills brass, there just can't be any formal announcement.