Jevan Snead going pro

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here in SEC country, I've seen him alot and wouldn't be surprized to see him be the 1st QB taken.

Extremely stupid move considering his season. The guy CLEARLY needs to go back to college and work on his game. He'll be lucky to get drafted at all.

One of you is going to look stupid on draft day. Maybe both.

Here in SEC country, I've seen him alot and wouldn't be surprized to see him be the 1st QB taken.

If nothing else, McClain becomes a real possibility for us now.

What Seriously? You watch SEC football but you think Javan Snead will go top 10? Wow.

Most people down even rate him as a top 5 QB in this years class let alone a top 10 pick. He wont be selected till late 3rd early 4th.

Did you watch him at all this year? He struggled against all the top teams he played. His best games where against SE Louisiana and UAB (the only 2 games he played at least average in). he throw for just over 2500 yards and 20 touchdowns with 20 intercepts. His QB rating was dismal. He completed less than 55% of his passes. His career totals aren't much better.

Ive seen him in 3 games this year... His poise is terrible, his accuracy is way off. His throwing mechanics are average at best.

What Seriously? You watch SEC football but you think Javan Snead will go top 10?

Wow.

Most people down even rate him as a top 5 QB in this years class let alone a top 10 pick. He wont be selected till late 3rd early 4th.

Did you watch him at all this year? He struggled against all the top teams he played. His best games where against SE Louisiana and UAB (the only 2 games he played at least average in). he throw for just over 2500 yards and 20 touchdowns with 20 intercepts. His QB rating was dismal. He completed less than 55% of his passes. His career totals aren't much better.

Ive seen him in 3 games this year... His poise is terrible, his accuracy is way off. His throwing mechanics are average at best.

To add on.. All these QB's are better than Snead:

Jimmy Clausen (Notre Dame)

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma)

Colt McCoy (Texas)

Tim Tebow (Florida)

Tony Pike (Cincinnati)

Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan)

Levi Brown (Troy)

Jarrett Brown (West Virginia)

Daryl Clark (Penn State)

I definitely rate all those QB's higher than Snead

Could it have something to do with the uncapped season and uncertainty going forward maybe?

Also, he lost cache this year. A further slide...

Someone will take a flier on him round 2, the fading college guy who was once considered top shelf.

Sound familiar? Brian Brohm, anyone?

To add on.. All these QB's are better than Snead:

Jimmy Clausen (Notre Dame)

Sam Bradford (Oklahoma)

Colt McCoy (Texas)

Tim Tebow (Florida)

Tony Pike (Cincinnati)

Dan LeFevour (Central Michigan)

Levi Brown (Troy)

Jarrett Brown (West Virginia)

Daryl Clark (Penn State)

I definitely rate all those QB's higher than Snead

I'd rather have Snead in R4 -R5 than the bold in the 1st 2 rounds. I'd only take Sam in R2 not at 9.

I'd rather have Snead in R4 -R5 than the bold in the 1st 2 rounds. I'd only take Sam in R2 not at 9.

i doubt you would want him over some of those QB's if you have seen them all play.

I have no life but College Football on Saturdays and NFL on Sundays. So ive seen enough of each player.

i doubt you would want him over some of those QB's if you have seen them all play.

I have no life but College Football on Saturdays and NFL on Sundays. So ive seen enough of each player.

I've seen them all play but J.Brown so you wiffed on that one.

lol, Leflevour in R2, yea he is worth that pick.......not.

I've seen them all play but J.Brown so you wiffed on that one.

lol, Leflevour in R2, yea he is worth that pick.......not.

Im sure you have :D And o yes I totally wifed haha

And watch Dan LeFevour climb up the draft boards at the combine. He is a leader, good poise, good throwing mechanics, good arm strength, good accuracy. If you have watched him more than once or twice you would see the talent. Right now alot people have a late 2nd round or early 3rd round grade on LeFevour only because of the spread offense he plays in. He will see alot more action on Sundays than Javon Snead who has terrible poise, bad accuracy over 20 yards, and terrible throwing mechanics.

Also, they went 9-4, 5 of their wins were against Memphis, Southeastern Louisiana, Vanderbilt, UAB, and Northern Arizona.

Not to mention they lost to Mississippi State :D

Not to mention, Snead played terrible against Memphis and Vanderbilt and Mississippi State... 3 poor defenses. And he utterly sucked against top competition